Song: Teenage Dirtbag- Wheatus

——————⊹

Yoongi darted home, carful not to spill the drinks or drop the most precious napkin on planet- scratch that, in the universe. Once he was there he knocked furiously on the door.

Jimin opened the door very befuddled, "Asian rice I thought you were the FBI or somethi-"

"Move short-ass" Yoongi pushed past Jimin and placed the coffee on the kitchen counter quickly pulling out his phone quickly putting his idol's number in his phone. Why he didn't do that at the coffee shop or give Namjoon his phone? Because he was too damn starstruck.

Jimin kicked Yoongi in the shin for being rude then sat on the couch, "hey Gi will you die if you take painkillers when you're hungover?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows but then remembered the prank Jin is pulling.

"OH MY GOD DID YOU TAKE PAINKILLERS??? YOU CAN OVERDOSE ON EPIPHANOLE!!!"

Jimin's jaw dropped, "I didn't take it! I'm safe, but Tae SWORE Jin was messing with us so he took it anyways OHMYGODWENEEDTOGOTOTHEHOSPITALNOWCALLANAMBULANCE-"

Taehyung rubbed his face as he came out of the bathroom, "why are you screamin-"

Jimin started crying, "TAE HURRY YOU'RE GONNA DIE FROM EPIPHANOLE!!!"

Taehyung rose his eyebrow, "damn Jin REALLY convinced you"

Jimin started pulling his arm, "No YOONGI told me too!"

"How do you know Yoongi isn't playing along too?"

Yoongi opened his mouth to finally give in having enough of a panicked Jimin.

"BECAUSE YOONGI IS NEVER FUN HE DOESNT DO PRANKS AND SHIT SO HURRY UP!"

Yoongi closed his mouth bitterly.

Tae panicked, "oh my god you're right!"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes. They deserve the suffering.

He watched as the two 21 year olds ran out of the apartment Jimin screaming to meet them at the hospital. Jin entering, groceries in hand, as they did so.

He looked at yoongi, who was the only one in the room now, examining his cold expression. "They said something to annoy you huh?"

"They said I'm 'not fun' and I 'don't do pranks' so I'm doing so."

Jin went 'ah' and just started putting groceries away, with Yoongi's help.

————❃

Yoongi turned the familiar Sunnyvale ave street sign and walked into his usual barber's.

Jungkook smiled at Yoongi when he walked in but then went to a bland expression when he realized who it was. Yoongi still has no clue why that kid hates him so much.

Jungkook spoke startling Yoongi a bit, "He has an important client in a couple minutes so just chill in a seat for a bit." Jungkook speaks causally but it kinda makes Yoongi feel uncomfortable, like it's sarcastic with a double meaning. Why is Jungkook such a Teenage Dirtbag??

Yoongi flinched a little when he heard the little bell ding but kept to his business on his phone.

"JOON THE BEST DOOD TO THE MOON!!!" Jungkook practically screamed and yoongi could hear hands slapping, assuming it's a secret handshake or something.

Yoongi HAD to look up because he never see's Jungkook this hype.

Oh.

It's that joon.