XIII

Song: MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT- Monsta X

「————————」

Hoseok got a text from Jungkook.

Before Yoongi could even ask what was wrong Hoseok placed his phone down.

"Jungkook was just asking if I was discharged from the hospital yet"

"Oh what'd you say?"

Hoseok let a little smirk play on his face, "That I was."

Yoongi squinted his eyes knowing there was more, "and..?"

Hoseok smiled, which fluttered the youngest heart, "and that I'm on a date with a cutie."

Yoongi felt his cheeks warm up so he looked down into his lap. "H..Hey..."

"Hey~" Hoseok responded flirtatiously which made Yoongi roll his eyes and look away.

Yoongi took a deep breath, he's not used to being flustered like this on dates.

"I'm... I'm gonna go to the restroo-" Yoongi had stood up abruptly causing him to collide with someone who seemed to be a waiter walking by, "Ah! Hot..." Hoseok quickly checked Yoongi for burns.

"I'm so sorry!" The employee quickly tried to clean everything up as much as possible.

"ah no it's fine! I should watch out haha.." Yoongi awkwardly stepped back from the employee touching him, he saw the name-tag reading 'Kihyun'.

(YES i remember that I was going to give them 'undercover names' but thats gonna get confusing really quickly and i think all of us are too sleep deprived to deal with that)

"I'm so sorry, god if I can't even work at a cafe how am I going to end up at that salon..."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at how random it was for him to bring that up... he ignored the intrusive thought though and moved his focus over to yoongi.

"Are you okay? That looks like it hurts..."

Yoongi smiled "Yeah i'm fine, cant be worse than a gunshot wound."

and with that, the adrenaline stopped and hoseok now felt the pain from suddenly shooting up stab him.

Yoongi sighed at his carelessness, "sit down please."

"Hey... not to be weird, but did you hear that guy talking about working at a salon....?"

"hm?" Yoongi looked up at hoseok after grabbing some napkins, "no I didn't catch it, why?"

Hoseok hesitated, "Never mind it's nothing. It just gave me a weird feeling..." he glanced at yoongi wiping the coffee off his t-shirt, "here."

Yoongi couldn't help but smile while Hoseok was holding out the cardigan he was previously wearing, "Thanks! Imma use the restroom and clean up"

Hoseok just simply nodded and sipped his drink, but almost spit it out when yoongi came back.