4.

"We're here." Felix stops in front of a nice looking cafe and I take a deep breath. I'm not ready at all.

God what was I thinking? Even grocery shopping is a big deal for me and now I'm going to meet his boyfriend and two friends? How? I'm barely able to order a pizza.

"Jisung," he says grabbing my attention. "Hm..?" I look at him and try to take deep breaths in order to slow down my beating heart.

"It's gonna be okay, yeah? Don't worry, you're wonderful, they're going to love you." He reassures me, gently tugging stripe of my hair behind my ear.

"Do I look okay?" I ask nervously and he nods. "Like a handsome pop star." He ruffles my hair and I gently smack his hand away. "Hey! It took me thirty seconds to make them look acceptable!" I whine, gaining his laugh in a response.

"Sorry," he laughs and takes a step back, observing me. "You're pretty, now come on, they're waiting."

He takes my hand into his and we both walk into the cafe.

"There they are!" He points to one of the tables and gives me a reassuring smile. "Come on." We continue to one of the tables in a corner of the cafe and my heart beat raises with every second. I squeeze Felix's hand a bit tighter and dig my fingernails into the palm of my other one.

Everything here looks really comfortable and cozy.

I like it, but I'm still anxious as hell.

"Changbin!" Felix says happily and jumps into the hug of his smiling boyfriend. I smile at the sigh and feel little more at ease as I watch how gently his boyfriend handles him. I can tell he's in good hands. I'm happy for him.

"I missed you," Felix says before pulling away from the hug. "I missed you too."

Felix's eyes light up at his sentence and my heart skips a beat at the sigh. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time, it's such a beautiful feeling to finally see him in a non toxic relationship.

His boyfriend pulls him into a kiss and I look down to give them some privacy.

They're cute, but it would be weird if I watched them.

"Jisung." I look back at Felix who's now holding his han to me and come closer to them. I unsurely look at his boyfriend and feel a wave of relief wash over me as I see him smiling.

"This is Changbin, my boyfriend. Changbin, this is my best friend, Jisung."

We greet each other and then finally sit down to the table. Changbin sits down next to Felix and I sit over the opposite of them.

I fold my hands in my lap to stop my knees from bouncing and subconsciously start scratching the back of my hand.

It's a habit I picked up long time ago. Many times I scratched myself until I drew blood. And it was kinda upsetting at first, but now I don't even care anymore.

"Chan and Minho aren't coming..?" Felix asks. "They are, but Chan's stuck in a traffic and Minho's running straight from a dance lesson, they're gonna be late as always."

Lix let's out dramatic sigh and rolls his eyes. "Boys."

"Hey! What does that mean? I was here on time!" Changbin folds his arms on his chest and I quietly admire his muscles for a few seconds.

He's very buff. It looks great on him.

"Well that's a first. You're usually the one running late." Lix answers mockingly and I feel shivers run down my spine. He shouldn't have said that. It was rather cheeky and that doesn't always get the best reactions.