46.

Thank you so much for 2K reads! It means a lot <33
~

Jisung's pov

I smile at Dori, picking up another one of his toys and dragging it around the floor, watching as he tries to catch it.

"Hey.. uhm Hannie can we talk please..?" A rather distraught looking Minho comes to us and sits down on the couch. I look at him in question a heavy feeling setting down on my chest. Did I do something?

"Sure..? Did I do something wrong?" I ask carefully and he immediately shakes his head. "N-no.. everything's okay. I just- have a few questions." He looks down, his cheeks enflaming. I raise my brows and slightly tilt my head to the side. What does that mean? Why is he blushing?

"Go ahead. You don't have to be embarrassed in front of me." I sit down next to him, taking his shaking hands in mine to calm him down. I have no idea what's happening.

"Don't laugh." He looks into my eyes for assurance and I nod. "I won't. Ask Minho, you're scaring me." I mutter anxiously, my knee bouncing under the pressure as my mind races, thinking about every possible thing he could ask me about.

"Could you tell me more about h-how the sex works? I- I mean I know how it works in general, I don't need details I think I know some things but how do I know what I am?" My eyes soften as I see the nervousness and embarrassment on his face and I scoot closer to him to let him know it's okay.

He shouldn't be embarrassed for asking about this even though it's absolutely random. It's okay he doesn't know. He never really cared about how it works after all. He believed he was straight before I came into his life so his curiosity is pretty understandable.

"Don't be embarrassed about asking Min, it's better you ask than stay quiet and then don't know what to do." I lay my hand on his thigh to offer him comfort before I sigh and think about how to answer him.

I myself don't really know, I think you just feel it. It just came to me naturally even though it took some experimenting since I'm a switch, and so I too was confused at the start, but I figured it out pretty quickly.

"Well.. you have a top, who's obviously giving and a bottom who's.. receiving..?" His look changes from stressed to amused and I can't hold myself from laughing at my description.

There's a reason that I almost failed literature. I suck at describing and storytelling.

"Just.. bottom takes top's dick. Understood? Or should I describe it more?" He shakes his head with little laughter and I smile when I can see how his nervousness subsided.

"No, I think I understand."

"You think?" I whine and he laughs. "No, no, I definitely do understand, you can go on." He smiles, taking my hand that's on his thigh to his and patiently waits for me to continue.

"Okay, so you have top and a bottom and then there's a switch who enjoys both." I point at myself and his eyes slightly widen. "You're a switch?"

"Mhm, I like being both." I smile looking at him to see his reaction. Hope he won't be disappointed. But why would he be at the fact that I like both..?

"Honestly, it makes sense." He chuckles and raise my brows. "Elaborate on that." I decide to stay in my role of a teacher and he smiles. "You're very sensitive and you need to be taken care of most of the time, but then you have a dominant side that likes to be in charge... I like that."

"You like my dominant side, huh? Maybe you're a switch too." I teasingly nudge his side and he gives me an innocent smile. "Maybe..? How do we find out?"