43.

big thanks to Han_jistay for giving me the idea for this chapter! <33

Minho's pov

"Where are we going?" Jisung whines for what feels like the millionth time and I can't help but laugh at his lack of patience. It's cute.

"We're almost there." I repeat for the umpteenth time and smile at his pouty face. His excitement is making me very happy, I just hope everything goes as planned.

We go just a few seconds in silence before he looks at me again with a sly grin on his lips.

"Are we there yet?" He asks and I playfully roll my eyes before focusing them back on the road ahead of us.

I reach out my hand and lay it on his thigh to distract him from asking further questions. I can feel him freeze under my touch, so I gently swipe my thumb over his thigh to help him relax.

"Patience Hannie." He lays his hand on mine and gives me a little smile, before he turns his attention to happenings outside the window.

It's just a few minutes before the nightfall, the sky's starting to paint in different colors and the city that we're leaving behind us is slowly starting to sparkle with lights. Everything seems to be going according to plan a far.

"How was your day?" He asks quietly while still mesmerized watching our surroundings. "Work was quite tiring to be honest. I had four lessons in a row, two of them with kids who had so much energy I was jealous." Jisung's thumb strokes my knuckles as a sweet giggle leaves his lips.

"I can't imagine you working with kids."

I look at him for a brief moment, my lips curving into a little smile before averting my gaze back on the road. "Why not? I'm great with them. My mom keeps nagging me about grandchildren. "

"Oh... do you plan on having children..?" I softly smile at the hidden disappointment in his voice.

It's kind of sad to realize I won't be able to have children of my own if me and him end up together. But we can always adopt and even though they won't share the same DNA I wouldn't mind.

Jisung is worth it.

"Only if you want them." I give him a small wink, my sentence making him blush and the beautiful sound of his laugh was back, filling up the whole car with positive energy.

"You're so flirty lately." He shakes his head, pulling my hand a little bit closer to him and embracing it between his. The warmth of his palms giving me a feeling of comfort.

"Get used to it, it's only gonna get more annoying."

He shakes his head and brings my hand to his lips. "I find it cute," he says, planting another soft kiss on top of my hand. My face warms up at his actions and I smile sheepishly.

I don't know how to react to these things. I always get so awkward...

"Um.. how was your day..?" I ask, redirecting our conversation back to the start.

He chuckles whispering a low 'cute' under his breath and lays my hand back onto his thigh, caressing it with his thumb. "My day was like a hundred times more boring than yours."

"You were with Felix since yesterday, right?" I see him nod from the corner of my eyes.

"We spent the whole night watching dramas, so we then slept to the midday. Which is quiete normal for me." He chuckles still gently stroking my hand and I patiently wait for him to continue.

"We were too lazy to cook so we ordered, I ate four spoons of bokkeumbap which is like half the plate and I didn't throw up." He looks at me with an excited smile and I can't help but smile too as the feeling of proudness makes my heart beat faster.