27.

Minho's pov

I wake up early as always and do my usual routine until I stop in the kitchen, thinking about what should I make for breakfast.

Jisung doesn't eat everything and he doesn't eat much and to be honest I don't know what food is safe except for cheesecake and bokkeumbap, but I don't have the time to do neither of these right now.

I sigh and decide to go with hotteok. The weather is kinda cold today, I hope he'll be in the mood for some sweet filled pancakes.

I try to work on the dough as quietly as possible so I won't wake him up, my mind wandering all over the place, switching from new choreographies to Jisung to my other responsibilities and back.

I think I should visit my psychiatrist again. The overthinking's giving me anxiety.

My phone rings as soon as I put the dough aside to let it rise. I quietly curse under my breath, quickly wiping my hands on my apron and take the call without looking at the callers ID.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?" An unknown voice on the other side answers and I furrow. "Lee Minho. Can I help you with something?"

Please say no.

"Where's Han Jisung?" My eyes fall on the kitchen counter and my heart sinks as soon as I spot my phone laying just a few centimeters away from the bowl full of fruit.

Did I just pick up Jisung's call? I never realized we had the same phones.

"He's asleep. You can try calling again in like four hours.." I'm sure he'll be awake by then, hope he won't be mad I picked up his call. Why didn't it want any password or anything though? It shouldn't be this easy to get into his phone.

"That fucking slut," the man laughs contemptuously awakening something in me. Is he talking about Jisung? Who the fuck does he think he is?

"Do you want me to tell him something?" I hiss through my teeth as other voices, degrading Jisung call out from his side of the call. An idea of who this could be pops up in my mind, but I immediately push the though away, because I really hope I'm wrong.

"Just tell him to stop fucking around like a little whore and come back to me or there will be consequences." His friends laugh and I chuckle at his confidence.

"Yeah, no, I won't do that. Listen, I don't know who do you think you are, but honestly I don't give a fuck. Your assumptions about him are ridiculous and you should be ashamed for acting like a rebellious teenager at such age. Get your shit together," I say, rolling my eyes, and sit on the kitchen counter about to end the call when he speaks up again.

"Who are you to talk to me like that? Jisung's just a little slut, and you're just his fuck toy, he'll dump you within a week anyways," he hisses and I tense at the word he used for him, ignoring everything he's said about me.

Slut. That's the last word to describe him. He's so much more than that, I have no idea what's this guy on about. Jisung's never done something I'd consider slutty. He's not like that.

"Your way of expressing yourself is surprisingly more terrible than what you are trying to say, please do not contact Jisung ever again or it will have consequences."

I end the call and set the phone down.

What a fucking dick. Made my morning worse.

"Dori," I call out softly as soon as I feel my mood dropping and anxiety rising. He runs to me and I put him on my shoulder so I would still be able to do things with him close.