Pool Race Toon link x Reader

(Okay this chapter will be x reader thing so sit back and enjoy.)

The four boys were in the pool doing tricks and stuff of that short.

"Cannonball!"Ness yelled as he jump into the pool and made a big splash.

"Ness, watch where you splash,"complained Toon link who was mostly splashed at the time.

"Lighten up will ya, I'm just having a little fun,"he said splashing him a little with his hand.

"Stop!"

"Fine,"he said crossing his arms. At that time you came out wearing your (f/color) swim suit and towel in your hands.

"Hey (Y/name),"the boys greet you.

"Nice swimsuit,"commented Toon Link with a blush on his face and rubbing his arm in the process.

"Thanks Toon Link."

"Kiss up."

"Like your not one yourself."

"Not-uh."

"Yeah-huh,"it continued which Villager and Lucas face-palmed while you watch in slight amusement.

----------------------------------------

After getting into the pool you and the boys had races, but after one of the races Ness got an idea it went like this.

"The next race will be boys only so (Y/name) could you go to the end of the pool please?"

"Sure,"at that you swam to the other end.

"We're going to the other end come on guys."

Once everyone was in their places the countdown started like this.

"4,"Villager started.

"3,"Lucas went next.

"2,"Ness was third.

"1,"Toon Link was last.

"Go!"they all chimed in and instantly took off. It started with Ness in first place until Toon Link caught up and became a race of competition.

-Time skip (sorta)-

Ness and Toon link were so close to your end, you were cheering them on which give them the effort to go faster. At the last second Toon Link give it his all and speed his way to you when he got there he stopped almost at a bad time. His face was inches away from yours, you both were blushing like mad and didn't know what to do except stare at each others eyes in shock.

"Just kiss them already Toon Link,"Ness insisted. Toon Link was unresponsive so you do him a favor by kissing him on the cheek. After that he was snapped back into reality. Toon Link rubbed the back of his head.

"I guess I forgot to tell you about my crush."

"Same here."

(What do you think not too bad right? If you think it's okay then tell me in a comment please. You can vote too if you want by the way anything to help me will be appreciated.)