Shared heart Ness x Reader x Villager

You sat on the couch with your two friends as you guys watched television. Both of them seemed tired, especially Villager who was nodding off. That's when you knew that you guys needed something else to do.

"Hey guys you want to do something?" you asked shaking Villager awake.

"Of course, we should play some baseball," Ness suggested.

"I'm too tired to play a sport," Villager whined laying his head and arms on your lap.

"Well, what is it you want to do Vill?" you ask once more.

"... I kind of want to take a walk."

"Are you okay with that Ness?"

"As long as I can play some ball after."

You smile reassuringly, "Sure."

"Yay!" He sprang up and grabbed his baseball and bat for later on.

Long time skip to the batting cages, you and Villager decide to cheer him on from the outskirts.

"Good job Ness," you cheer not realizing Villager drawing in the sand. When you do, you take a squat by him. "What's you up to?"

He looked up to you and smiled, "Making a heart with our initials in it."

"Aww Vill-" just then Ness came out of the cage he was in. As he walked up to you two he notices the heart on the ground. "Ness, Vill drew it, not-" you were cut off when Ness added his initial in the small space.

"There, now you belong to both of us," you stare at the heart feeling blood rush to your face in thought. You then were brought to reality when you felt two kisses on your cheeks to cool you off some.

"Love you (Y/n)," you smile at them and hug them both.

"I love you too guys."

(A/n:Hey everyone whose reading this, I really am running out of ideas except for one which I plan to publish last since I don't know exactly how I'm going to do it. I beg and plead for a suggestion from you guys if you have any at all. If you are not sure about it then just ask me and I'll work it out somehow. Thanks for the patience and support as always, bye!)