A Secret Ness x Reader

For a while you never knew, but everyone was talking about a secret. You'd try to find out but no one would tell you. They'd say things like, "You'll know about it later," or "Ness will tell you." You took that to heart so you ask him but he'd say, "It's nothing really." But one day you decide to find out so you do everything to get it out of him.
"Tell me Ness," you say while holding on to his backpack and hat.
"I can't."
"Why?"
"Because it's my secret."
"But I'm your best friend."
"I know that's why I can't tell you."
"Really?"he nods. You take minute to think then it hits you when you see his pink face. "Here," you say putting his hat on him. With your hand still on his hat you slowly move your face close to his.
"You know now don't you?"he ask while still blushing. You nod, Ness leans in and plants his lips on yours. You blush as you kiss him, but then Ness breaks it to get his backpack back. "I love you (Y/n)."
"Love you too Ness,"after that you kiss him a bit long this time.
(A/n:Finally I got the Ness x reader idea figured out now to find something out for the other two. Anyway please vote, comment, or suggest a one-shot if you want and I'll see you in the next chapter.)