The real Lucas?

"Aww, we're out of snacks,"Ness said looking for one of their snacks.

"All of us?"Lucas said about to freak out.

"Yeah,"he muttered.

"No!"

"Can't you go buy some more?"asked Villager.

"Yeah, but I'm not going to the store by myself,"he answered looking at Toon link.

"I'm not going anywhere, not when I'm lazy."

"And that's a reason why?"

"I don't want to go anywhere,"Ness grabbed his wrist tight."No, I'm not coming with you,"he said trying to get his hand free.

"We'll be back," Ness said dragging Toon link.

"Okay, okay I'll cooperate just let go,"was the last thing heard before the door closed. It was quite until Lucas screamed the words "Yes, I'm free!"then he ran into the bathroom.

'What is he doing?'Villager thought.

A minute later Lucas came out with a different hairstyle. It was short of curly and pulled back and he lost the cowlick.

"Sup',"he said nodding his head.

"Sup',"he then walked up to the radio and turned on some EDM. After that he reached under his bed and grabbed a couple handfuls of snacks and candy drinks. Villager's eyes grew wide when the the other kid threw them on the couch and watch as he started to play a Marvel game.

"Hope you don't mind I'm always this lazy when their gone,"he said kicking his shoes off his feet.

"Should I...?"

"What?"

"Nothing."

A half an hour later Lucas starts to play a normal game which gets Villager's attention. "What's that game?"

"Lost Winds, it's a really interesting game..."On the screen a little boy waits while Lucas beats up the black enemies with his controller. Villager walks slowly in front of the couch and sits beside Lucas and his snacks."Want a try?"he slowly nods his head and Lucas gives him the controller. "I'm going to put the snacks back, they should be back soon."

"Okay."

On screen the child walks into a cave and finds more enemies. The cave is lit up with glow mushrooms, shining the color purple. After Villager defeats the enemies the boy's heath is low.

"Lucas, how do I heal?"

"Find a fruit,"Villager eventually finds a fruit in the ground and pulls it out. The boy takes a few bits of the oversize fruit then jumps on top of it making it disappear. Lucas then sits back on the couch with a box of pocky. "Want some?" he says handing Villager the box. Villager gladly accepted and when he took a bite his eyes went wide again then he scuffed it down eventually getting another piece.

When Toon link and Ness came back they saw only Villager sitting on the couch quietly watching TV.

"Hey Alex, where's Lucas at?"asked Ness.

"In the bathroom, did you get the snacks?"

"Yep,"he said, he placed Villager's bag of snacks next to him. Villager look inside the bag and saw a box of pocky. His eyes sparkled as he quickly took it and opened it. Just then a yellow blur rush pass the two and grabbed his bag and sat on the couch. "Sup' Lucas, I never seen you run that fast?"

"It's nothing, I'm just excited that I have my snacks back,"he said while winking at Villager.

(A/n:My mind is blank I'm confused maybe I'll stop this after one more chapter I do have another story to work on, anyways so hope you like this and please comment and vote.)