Chapter 3: Ally or Foe?

Killer's POV:
I stand in front of Nightmare and Cross, with my knife out. Whoever this lady thinks of invading our base, she'll regret it. "C'mon Killer, don't be like these two that are already tied up..." I look up at Horror and Dust hanging from the ceiling with strings wrapped around them. I ignored her little threat and launched at her. Before I knew it, I was already next to Horror, hanging from the ceiling as well. "Alright then..." I watched as the stranger stood up from her chair and stood in front of Nightmare. My eyes went wide as I saw the stranger bow in front of Nightmare. Horror and Dust looked shock as well. We all must of thought she would attack him or something. Before I could say anything else, the stranger spoke.

No one's POV:

"Your highness, I would be honored to introduce myself to you as Iris..." Nightmare looked at her, with confusion and anger. "I would like to return the introduction but I wouldn't..." Nightmare grabbed her with one of his tentacles and started crushing her. "Why would you invade my home at such horrible timing???" Nightmare kept crushing her until Cross shakes him. "Wait! That's the skeleton we saw earlier, remember???" Nightmare let her go and looks at her closely. "Why it's you, that skeleton that was spying on us, who are you!? And who do you work for, my brother!?" Nightmare interrogated her, waiting for an answer. Iris looks at him with a blank stare and started laughing. "Oh please! Why would I work for someone I want to take down!? Anyway, the real reason is I came here to give a message about what Ink has done to Error..." Nightmare looks at Iris, waiting impatiently about what her message could be about. "I- I saw Error and Ink fight right after Cross left, Error and Ink fought for a few seconds until Ink had the audacity to insult him straight at his face." Iris kept describing about what happened afterwards and Nightmare's eyes kept growing with anger and hatred. "After Ink left, I thought of telling you since you may have been his ally and would have cared for his feelings and-" Nightmare held his hand up, signaling Iris to stop talking. "I'll reach out to Error after I'm done with comforting Cross. Thank you for this important message you have given me..." Nightmare turn around before Iris could say anything else. She spoke up, saying "If I may your highness, I can go comfort Error for you or bring him here if you'd like, or I can punish Ink on your behalf..." Nightmare turned, raising his non existing eyebrow. "Hmmm, bring Error here and you'll punish Ink for what he's done to my ally..." Ink made a quick bow and left through a portal. "What a strange little skeleton..." Cross whispered. Nightmare and Cross noticed that the trio are still stuck up in the ceiling. "Can we come down, I'm hungry...." Horror whines. "Fine, stay still..."

Iris enters into Error's anti-void and sees Error still crying. Iris made his way towards him, sitting next to him. "Ink go away-" "Wrong name you baby..." Error turns to see Iris looking at him. "YOU!!! What are you-" "Before you attack, I saw your fight with Ink and I thought I should tell Nightmare and I did and he asked me to bring you to him." Error looks at me with confusion. "What the hell!? Were you spying on us???" Iris shrugged and Error stood there, questioning if he should go to Nightmare's castle or not. He decided to go there and leave Iris there. "Now that he's gone, time to find Ink..." Iris pulled up her screen and started looking for his vials. Ink may be soulless but she can track anyone she wants by just touching them. She touched one of Ink's vials once, the pink one. "There you are Ink, in the doodle sphere..." Iris hated going to the doodle sphere, so bright and shiny, filled with many au's she can destroy. She opens a portal to the doodle sphere and sees Ink in one of those floating rocks. Iris sneaks up and hides at the edge of the rock. She sees Ink crying, holding his 'broomie' close to him. "Why can't Error see the value of each Au, why???" "Maybe cause they're a waste of space." Ink turns around to see Iris standing in front of him. "Who- who are you?..." "My name's Iris and I have a message from Nightmare." Ink's eyes turned into red targets, holding his brush and gets ready to battle. "And what's that???" Iris smiles with her sadistic white smile. "Let me show you..."

Error's POV:
I sat in the sofa, drinking some hot chocolate Horror made me. I already stopped crying but Cross hasn't stopped thinking about what happened earlier. I felt sorry for him, knowing Ink and Reaper dis approve of their love. If only they saw how Cross has changed Nightmare, no longer hating the multiverse from what has happened to him since the apple incident. I saw what happened to him and I was there for him. Me and Nightmare always stuck together and have stayed as friends for so long. I don't think anyone can change it. I saw Nightmare come in, sitting next to me. "What happened???" "Cross fell asleep and calmed down a bit..." "You want coffee or something???" He nodded and I went to the kitchen to make it. Nightmare prefers the coffee I make for him, very bitter. I brought him his coffee and we sat on the couch, drinking from our mugs. "I heard what happened between you and Ink..." I avoid his gaze, still drinking from my mug. "I'll get over it, I know he didn't mean it..." "He insulted you and you're letting him get away with it." "He didn't mean it, it was just a bad time for us both anyway..." Before Nightmare could say anything else, we heard a portal open behind us and we saw Iris walk out, injured badly and both her long black fingerless gloves covered in blood. We look at her with our eyes wide open. She turns to us, staring for a while until she let two words slip out before she fainted...

"Mission accomplished..."