Chapter 9: Confessions

No one's POV:

Before Fresh could react, strings were sent at his direction and he was tied up in a cocoon. He was lifted next to Geno as Iris appears out of the portal. She smiles as seeing Fresh already added to her little web. "Well if it ain't the parasite. Thought I forgot about you pal?" Iris sneered. Fresh glared at her as he tried to get down. "Don't try dude, there's no way out..." Dust yelled from below. Geno kept the scissors hidden behind as Iris summoned a screen to spy on the others. "Aren't you gonna use it brah???" Fresh whispered. "No, when the time is right..." Geno whispered in return. Everyone remained silently hanging from where they were as Iris continued spying on them.

Nightmare's POV:
I kept sensing that someone was spying on us but I brushed it off. I kept listening to the strategies my brother was suggesting to take down Iris. "If we can corner her, she'll be vulnerable and we'll have her reveal where the others are." Ink suggested. Error wrote down what we were planning in case any of us forgets. I think it was mainly for Ink. After a while of planning, Blue started cooking dinner for us as we kept revising on our strategies. "I think that's enough for today you guys, y'all look exhausted..." Blue said while serving everyone tacos. Error and me sat together on the couch while the others sat together on the table. I kept noticing Ink looking at us and back at the others. Error noticed but ignored him. "Are you guys still mad at each other???" I whispered to Error. He just shot me a glare and kept eating his tacos. We continued eating in silence until Reaper spoke up. "Are you two staying here for the night?" The question was sent to us both. We looked at each and nodded in agreement. "If you don't mind...." Error murmur quietly. Dream set up the two couches for us while we cleaned up. "Where the hell are you sleeping Reaper???" I asked curiously. "I'll be sharing the room with Ink tonight." He said. The others went upstairs after saying goodnight to us and we fell asleep.

Error's POV:

I woke around the middle of the night and looked around. I couldn't stop worrying about Geno and what he's going through right now. I'm sure Reaper is worried about him too. I stood up from most comfortable couch I've ever slept on and went towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. As I grabbed my cup, I heard footsteps coming from the stairwell and saw Ink coming down. He looked at me confused and went towards me. "Couldn't sleep huh?" Ink said. I nodded silently as I poured my glass of water. We kept quiet until Ink brushed his shoulder against mine. I blushed lightly as I drank my glass of water. "Can't believe we're on the same side huh Ruru?" I spit my water out as Ink immediately turned looking worried. "What's wrong? Was is something I said? Did I-" He kept blabbering while I cleaned my mouth and hid my face from embarrassment. What the hell was with the nickname all of a sudden. I noticed he hasn't stop blabbering so I did the unthinkable. I kiss him. He immediately tensed up from the sudden action but he slowly started melting into the kiss. After what felt like an hour, we parted away. Ink turned away, hiding himself in his scarf as I turned away looking like a lemon. We heard clapping from behind us and saw Nightmare sitting up, clapping his hands from what he saw. "This is very romantic but can y'all do it outside so I don't see you..." He said unamused. Me and Ink walked outside and kept looking away from each other. "So did you like it?" I said while looking up at the Au's. Ink kept blushing as he nodded his head in agreement. We kept looking away from each other until I slightly started moving my hand towards Ink. I really wanted to hold his hand, ignoring my hapephobia. I eventually grabbed his hand slightly and kept looking away from him. Ink didn't pull his hand away, accepting the small embrace. "So, what are we?" Ink asked, while avoiding eye contact. "I don't know, do you want us to be together?" I asked in return. Ink kept holding my hand, still unsure on what to say. "This is a pretty bad time to start a relationship but I guess we could be together..." Ink said, hiding his face in his scarf. I smiled lightly as we kept holding our hands. I wished this moment lasted forever. Just me and my Ink. Until we heard cheering from behind us. We both turned around and noticed everyone was cheering at us. We both let go of our hands as the others kept giving us compliments. "You both look so cute together!!!!" Dream exclaimed. "The ship finally sailed..." Blue said, while holding on to Dream. "Killer fucking owns me 100G now" Nightmare said. Reaper remained quiet, while staring at me intensely. "Wait- when did y'all wake up?" Everyone pointed at Nightmare as he stood there with his arms crossed. I shot him a glare as he chuckled. Everyone went back to bed as me and Ink decided to stay outside a little longer, enjoying each other's company.

???'s POV:

I watched from a far as Ink and Error supposedly were having a moment. I couldn't help myself but record it in my notebook. I've always kept track of everyone's lives and always wrote down the important things on my notebook. As I scroll through the pages, I landed on Iris's page. As I read her page, I remembered the times we would always spent together in her little void. Just thinking about it made me want to visit her but I thought better of it. I haven't seen her for centuries. I wonder if she remembers me. As I open a portal to her place, ...

I see 6 skeletons hanging in her void.....