Chapter 8: FRESH!!!

[Before the others came]

No one's POV:

Dream and Blue were comforting Ink in their living room. Ink had come from a fight all bruised and bloody. Dream and Blue asked who did it but Ink said that he didn't know her or who she was. For a while, Blue and Dream were trying to figure out who she was and if she belongs to any AU. Ink was busy sketching until he heard a knock on the door. He opened it and was greeted by his brother Reaper. Reaper was speaking until Ink noticed Nightmare behind him. His eyes turned into red targets, positioning himself into a battle stance. "What is HE doing here?" Ink asked. Before Reaper could say anything, Nightmare entered the house and explained the situation. Blue and Dream came from the other room, listening to their conversation. After a while of talking, they mentioned a new enemy, to both of them. Dream asked who else would destroy the AU other than Error. "......Iris" Nightmare said. Dream's eyes widened while Blue and Ink stood there confused. Dream pulled them away and started telling them about Iris. "She was one of the very early gods that existed a few centuries ago other than Ink and Error. She was close to Error and Nightmare when they were kids. I haven't seen her for a long time." Ink and Blue looked at each other and back at Nightmare and Error. "You mean she was friends with THEM? How come I never seen her before?" Ink whispered to Dream. "Her role was unknown. She just stayed in her void and would only come out to see her friends." Dream whispered. "But you don't know her personally?" Blue asked. Dream shook his head in agreement. It was true, he never got to know Iris as anyone but a friend of Nightmare and Error. They turned around and continued planning on how to defeat Iris and save their friends but what they didn't know was that someone was spying on them. Through a portal, Iris was observing them. She was recording their plans until some screams were heard from above. Iris lift herself up with some strings and landed in front of Geno and Cross. "Will you BOTH shut up!!!" Iris yelled. More screaming was heard from below and Iris was loosing her patience already. She threw a chocolate bar at Killer, who somehow caught it with his teeth. She lowered herself down as she planned to get her chocolate bar back. "Let go, you sunshine fucker!!!" Iris grunted as she tried to retrieve her prescious loot. She eventually got half of it back. Dust smiled a bit, enjoying Iris's suffering. Horror hasn't said anything while being captured. Iris noticed him upset and started tapping his skull. "Hellooooo, Multiverse to Horror." She continued tapping his skull, ignoring Killer and Dust yelling her to stop. Eventually, she got bored and proceeded to continue watching her screen. Killer started tapping him with his foot, getting his attention. "What's up with you dude? You haven't said anything in a while." Killer whispered. Horror ignored his question and kept staring at Iris, hurt. Dust looked around, trying to escape. "You do know her strings alarm her if you escape right?" Cross said from above. "Whatever Cross, keep checking on Geno if he's okay or something." Dust yelled back. Cross rolled his eyes? and kept tapping Geno if he's alive or not. "Stop tapping me..." Geno said. Dust ignored their conversation and kept looking for a way out. After a while of looking around, he gave up. After a few minutes of hanging around, Iris eventually left. "Soooo, how do we get out?" Killer said. "I have no idea..." Dust said. Killer and Dust kept looking around while the others stayed still. "Hey what's that?" Geno said. "What's what?" Cross asked. Geno moved his foot over where Iris's desk was at. "That's a notebook." Horror said. Dust tried swinging over to see if he can get the notebook. He missed by a few meters. "Horror, you do it, you're closer!" Killer said. Horror grunted and started swinging over to the desk. He was able to grab it with his feet. "I got it. Now what?" Horror said. "Try passing it to Geno or Cross since their hands are free." Killer explained. Horror kicked the book towards one of them and eventually landed in Cross's hands. "What does it say???" Killer asked. Cross looked over the book and was horrified by what he read. "It's about us..." Cross said. "What the hell do you mean!?" Dust shouted. "No like ALL about us. Our weaknesses, our HP, everything!!!" Cross shouted back. Everyone turned to each other, whispering how to get out. "If she knows everything about us then she must have been spying on all of us and can probably be doing that to the others now!!!" Horror shouted. "But how do we get out!? There's no-" A portal began opening and everyone stayed quiet. They expected Iris to come out but instead. "Fresh???" Geno cried out. Fresh waved in front of Geno. "How's it been broski?" Fresh said. "You both know each other???" Cross said. "Yeah we know each other, he's my youngest brother. What are you doing here anyways?" Geno said. "Weeeeellllllll, I went to visit you but you weren't there so I had to snoop around every AU to find you which led me here." Fresh explained. He summoned a few blasters to get Geno down. He fired at the strings but nothing happened. "That's something new..." Dust said. "Try cutting them with something!" Killer yelled. Fresh looked around to find some scissors. He looked through the desk and found some scissors along with a few photos and a diary. "This is interesting...." Fresh said. "Fresh! Stop getting distracted and help us down!!!!" Geno screamed. "Fine, but I'm taking this with me." Fresh put the photos and diary in his jacket and teleported the scissors up to Geno. Geno was about to cut the strings until.....

A portal opened....