daydreams, and hopes.

( sorta ) fluff again!! woohoo!!!
I found out how to get to my school docs on my phone, so I can now continue my .. ( 16 page ) document, over the summer!! :D
About this chapter. It's like a daydream type fanfic if that makes sense!
This takes place on third life!!!!

'
Grians pov.

Scar stood proudly behind the edge, turning to me he smiled. ' isn't this amazing grian? This is all ours! ' he smiled happily. His face morph and turned into very shape and from of happiness possible. I had always known him to be bubbly, a fun person, a joking type, overall- he had the personality of the sun. Blazing down at us at all times. You can never get rid of it, you don't know how it just happened. That's how I feel when I try to think how we- ( me and scar ) just.. became friends. became.. us. It just happened one day, and I can't complain. I smile back, i can't complain. I love him. And I'll say it again and again until the end, the end of us. And that possibility.. is very slim. Who knows how long we'll be on this desert? Who knows. But- honestly.. I hope that never happens. I love spending time with him, he makes me feel included, like I have a choice. He makes me believe in myself. And I love how his smile can bright up a room everyday. Wait- no.
his smile can make the entire desert. Brighten! I never want to leave his side, I would be lost. I would not be able to find my way without the sun, the light.
without him.
however.. it dawned on me. Though I've said it before it never went though my head.
I love him.
I love him..?
I love him!
I took a deep breath and joined him, knowing that one day we would have to spilt up, going out separate ways. That I would never see him, or this desert again. and I hoped that day would be very
Very
Very
far.
away.
' it's all ours scar. ' I said. He nodded. I walked next to him, he put his arm around my shoulder. ' this. ' he motioned to the desert around us. ' This is all us..

all ours. '

He said it with such love that- that I believed him. He said it so confidently that he made me hope that it was, that it was all going to be okay. But deep down, in my gut..
I knew it wouldn't be. It wouldn't be okay, and one day.. he would be gone. That feeling stabbed me like a thousand knifes. I put on a smile, for him. He made it all worth it, I would do it again, for him.

No matter what.<3