Would you mind if I came back to you?

Guess whose back!!! For a little bit!! :3!! Anyhow,, little mini life update. A lot has happened since my Grandma passed. I gotten closer (?) to my mom which I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing!! But yippe. A lot of stuff also has happened at school which is definitely for the better!! So yay!!

I just wanna start this off by saying, thank yall so so SO much!! This fic has been my main project for a while, and it just just helped with my love writing.  This fic has come so far, farther than I excepted to go. Especially with the, very, very bad, first chapters. This fic, the comments, the support, really helped me. And with my spur of the moment energy boosts, it's been hard working on chapters, but here I am!! Woo!! I will still be on hiatus, at least for a month or two. Until I can come up with more ideas, as I have none besides angsty ones which are more like sentences rather then chapters.

But still, thank each and one of you, thank you to everyone who has supported, and will continue to support this fic, as I am so so grateful this fic is where it is today. As I just love writing about these two.

A little context on this chapter, it is a 5+1 chapter this time!! Something new I haven't tried yet until now, so Yippes!! Anyhow, hope y'all enjoy this chapter. I actually had a beta reader this time!! (My friend:3) so hopefully it's good!! I wanna say hopefully my writing has improved since last time I've written which was in October I'm pretty sure!! So hope y'all enjoy this chapter!! This chapter is just mainly fluff!! Just a little warning, the timeline on this fic is a little wonky, mainly because I didn't know a bunch of stuff before already writing it, and having to search it up mid-way writing it. So that may be my fault.

Would you mind if I came back to you? 

Grian will always shower him in gifts.

It's about time Scar did too.

(3rd pov.)

Scar is either worrying about something, or someone, or just procastaning. (of course with an amazing side of stressing.) So when he has to study for finals he is stressed out. Yeah, he has a passing grade in the class, but this could like, seriously affect his grade. Ya'know?

So when he spots Grian, his savior, his boyfriend, his amazing-est bestfriend, with two cups of coffee and some food, he is just glad.

Glad to have his boyfriend with him at college. They've been through all of highschool together, just to get together in their Junior year of highschool, when Grian was going through a practically stressful time.

(hell, he's just happy he made it through highschool itself.)

Grian sits down across from him, sliding him his usual drink and snack, as he sips from his own order.

"I took his class last semester, are you sure you don't need any help?"

About 2-3 hours ago, when Grian found him almost in tears over the material given to 'help studying,' according to the teacher. he offered his help. Scar refused, stubborn.

"I'm sure, I just gotta finish this material, then I can focus working on the presentation that's due as well--"

Scars voice faltered with defeat, as Grian raised a brow. As much as he loved to help Scar, he only could if Scar wanted any. And if Grian knew anything, Scar was stubborn as a mule. He propped up his feet on the table. His boots are still wet with rainwater.

"You're gonna get us kicked out Gri."

Scar said in a sing-song voice, a fond smile on his face.

"Nah, we would have a long time ago."
Grian repiles, cracking his knuckles. He had taken whatever hellish teacher's class this is, last semester, and passed with a B+ at best. Though, we would never admit that.