1.5

"Jade he totally wants you!!" Ali tells me over the phone after I just explained the current situation with Tristan.

"He does not, He just doesn't want all the other snobs" I reason making her laugh "that's in his words not mine!"

"Jade people only ever fake date in books! and they always fall in love in the end and I'm betting that's what going to happen here, It's just so perfect ya know?" She tells me

"it's just I don't know,"

"I don't know why you're complaint I would kill to have a book romance story in my life!!" She exclaims

"Ali you can!! You really just need to find the right man!" I reason with her.

"Uh yeah," She goes sort of quiet "The only romance stories in my life will be forbidden love or some bull shit like that," She says making me giggle.

We talk on the phone for a little while longer before I go to sleep. I've been trying to work on my sleep schedule and because it's monday tomorrow today is a perfect day to start a new schedule.

I woke up early than usual because I wanted to put in more effort in my looks today, I don't know why but being introduced as Tristan's girlfriend made me feel like the expectations for me would be higher. Even if we weren't really dating. nobody else knows that.

The only people who knew the whole situations were Ali, Rory and obviously Tristan and me. I haven't told my mom we're dating, or that it's fake yet. We haven't been necessarily awkward but we've been a tiny tiny tiny bit more generous with the space between us if that makes any sense.

When I walked out of my room I made a cup of coffee and sat at the table waiting for Rory.

"Are you wearing more makeup?" I hear Rory say making me turn my head towards her. "You got all pretty for your boyfrienddd" She teased me.

"Shut up." I stand up and grab my bag.

"Mom we're leaving!!" Rory yells up to our mom as we put on our shoes.

"Have a good day girls love you!!" She yells back.

"So have you told her about your new boyfriend yet?" Rory asks as we're walking to the bus stop.

"Fake boyfriend and no I have not," I tell her.

"Well you can't tell everyone including, grandma and grandpa about it except for her," rory explains to me and I agree. "Are you gonna tell her it's fake dating or will you pretend to her too?"

"I think I'll keep it a secret but it depends on how it goes when I tell her, if she freaks out TO much Ill tell her but if it's reasonable then she'll survive without the truth." I answer her question.

"Well I'm honored to be the only person in our family to know the truth," She says as we walk onto the bus and take out seats.

"Do you forget we're part of the same family Rory?" I ask slightly sarcastically.

"You obviously don't count," She rolls her eyes

"Why wouldn't I, I'm literally part of the secret" I try reasoning with her.

"That's literally why you don't count Jade," She says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

⋆。°✩ WHEN THEY GET TO SCHOOL✩°。⋆

As I walk through the front doors I see people looking at me and whispering. well that got around fast.

Rory looks at something behind me and give me a teasing smirk before walking away. I turn around confused and gasp when is we Tristan come up right behind me.