1.8

When I get to the theatre I see him already there standing out side the doors. I walk up to him with a smile on my face.

"So pretty what movie do you want to watch?" I ask him putting my hands interlocked behind my back and my feet crossed on the floor.

"Well mary they are currently playing Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone-"

"-Let's watch that one" I interrupt him.

"There's four other options," Tristan reasons

"None of them will even compete with the harry potter one" I explain

"Just listen to the rest?" I give him a slight nod telling him to continue his list. "There's Not another teen movie, Spirited away, black hawk down and donnie darko"

"hmm" I fake think about it "harry potter"

"I should've known," He says leaning off the wall as we begin walking inside.

"Hey so do you want to go buy snack and I'll go to buy our movie tickets?" I ask him

"Sure but if you want we can just go together to both and i'll pay," He replies

"No no it's ok i want to pay." I tell him walking k er in the opposite direction of him to go buy tickets.

After we both finish we meet by the entry to all the movie doors. We take our tickets and walk into our movie room.

the movie we were watching was very perfect. in my opinion.

"jade" Tristan whisper yelled to me.

"what?" I whispered back

"This movie is boring"

"you have no taste" I roll my eyes.

"I'd say I do" He looks me up and down. I turned my head back to the movie to stop myself from reacting in any way whatsoever.

"jade" He says and I ignore him

"jaaaddeeee" He whispers now in my ear.

"What? that tickles" I say as I bend my neck from the feeling.

"let's watch the movie I want after," He suggests

"no im not paying for a whole other movie cause you don't like harry potter, and by the way you're very weird for that." I explain

"why would we pay? just sneak into a different one after this is over,"

"sure fine just shut up and watch for now," I give in.

Once the movie finishes he doesn't waste any time before standing up and pulling me up with him.

"slow down oh my lord I already agreed Tristan"

"yeah well black hawk down starts in 3 minutes so we have to hurry." he defend himself as we walk out of our theatre room.

"just be natural I don't want to get in trouble Tristan" I quickly inform him.

"See this is why you're a Mary, we won't get in trouble," He replies.

As we start walking towards the door with "black hawk down" written on a sign above it we hear keys jingle so where behind us. As it starts getting closer and closer we look at each other and run towards the door.