~ 3 ~ Fixer ~

~ Crimson ~

The car ride to Al Haithams was painfully long.

Kaveh leaned against the cool glass, curled up, knees hugging his chest. The blonde couldn't bring himself to even look at Al Haitham.

'What the hell is he doing. Showing up in my life again, taking me to his house.. what the fuck is wrong with him? He never cared before. Why now? What's his problem? What could do I have that he could possibly want? Am I just another research project?'

Kavehs mind pondered all the possibilities. More importantly, all the reasons Al Haitham would even bother with him.. after all.

What he said in the bar.. was right.

"We're here."

Kaveh was torn from his thoughts as Al Haithams voice interrupted. Crimson eyes now looked out at the scenery beyond the tinted glass,
A beautiful house, modern, the design..

It looked like one of Kavehs old sketches.

Kaveh looked closer, the details were almost identical- even down to the window panels on the door, and the types of flowers in the garden.

This made Kavehs chest hurt.

Al Haitham got out of the car, the soft thud of the car door closing making Kaveh jump back from the window, drowsy, tired, and still nauseous, the blonde took off his seat belt, sitting back against the cool leather, soaking it in, before Al Haitham opened the door.

"Why.. are you doing this.."

"Just get out."

Kaveh frowned.

'Asshole..'

Kaveh without saying another word, at least out loud, just did as instructed, climbing out of the vehicle his knees wobbled, causing him to fall back against side of the car.

"Can you walk?" Al Haithams tone remained unchanging, cold, heartless, as per the usual.

"I'm fine."

"Says the person who just threw up straight stomach acid and looks like they're two shades off anaemic."

"Shut up."

Al Haitham put out his hand, a darker colour compared to his own, large, the sleeves stopping right at the wrist, neatly tucked, and accessorised with silver cufflinks. Small books at that.

'Classic Haitham..'

Kaveh had no choice, unable to walk on his own, a reluctant hand placed itself on Al Haithams, his was warm, soft. A vast contrast to Kavehs own.

"You're having a shower."

"Huh?"

"You. Are. Having. A. Shower."

"Why?"

"You smell like shit."

Kaveh looked at Al Haitham, to find his expression unchanging. He mustn't have been joking. Kaveh huffed and looked to the side.

"Asshole.."

"What?"

"Nothing."

Entering the house, the two were greeted with a beautiful hall way, high ceilings that had a running skylight the whole length, the featured lighting being small, chic, silver sconces, that illuminated the walls perfectly, the polished black lacquered floor complimenting the minimalist black and white design.

Flourishes of green in the form of various potted plants spotted the hallway in empty corners, the odd paintings here and there, however they were rather odd, and didn't match the original house design at all.