~ 9 ~ After Hours ~

~ Cerulean ~

Al Haitham followed behind the blonde, watching him walk. A million things were going through his head. What Tighnari had said was running circles through his mind, Perhaps there was no point in trying to make Kaveh change how he thought. However, perhaps he could suggest to him a different approach. 

That's when he saw it again. Kavehs ass. 

His mind went blank, eyes watching as the blondes hips swayed when he walked,  before slightly bending to sit at the booth, and then it was gone.

'What is going on!?'

Al Haitham needed answers. Why was he thinking this way? And about Kaveh of all people?!

Sitting down next to the blonde he looked down to see the mans legs cross. 

'I'm not gay.'

This was the sentence he had to keep telling himself, head snapping straight forward to be met with Cynos gaze. 

"You okay...?" the white haired man asked, brows raising. 

"Yes." he said plainly, hand grasping the glass of wine before throwing it back. It was gone in one mouthful. 

Kavehs jaw hit the table. 

 "Did you not give me a lecture- JUST LAST NIGHT that you're supposed to savor your wine!" Kaveh said, a little louder than he should have. 

Al Haitham huffed. " I was thirsty." He said, pouring another glass, then one for Kaveh, and Cyno. The silver haired man then took it to his lips and drank once more.

Tighnari just stared, before shaking his head. "Okay... uhm so we already know what we want to order. Do you guys have an idea of what you want?" he asked, handing Kaveh a menu. 

Al Haitham watched as Kavehs delicate hands took hold of the menu, the other bringing the glass to his pretty pink lips, that still had the gloss painted on. Al Haitham felt his stomach churn again. 

Diverting his eyes he turned and looked blankly to Cyno. Who had his brows raised. He knew something was up.

Al Haitham looked to the menu before clearing his throat calming himself down, pouring another glass for himself. 

Soon enough the waiter walked over with a notepad, this man wearing all black that matched his hair, slicked back away from his face. 

"Good evening gentlemen! Are you ready to order?" he said with a smile. 

"Yes- Can I please have a Sabz Meat Stew." Al Haitham said, before looking to the others. 

"I'll have a plate of Tahchin and some, Mushroom Hodgepodge is it? Yeah." Cyno said. Tighnari smiled. 

Kaveh however looked perplexed, looking at the menu he seemed lost, that's when Al Haitham turned to the waiter and pointed at the menu. 

"And a serving of Fatteh please." he said. Kaveh looked up, looking to Al Haitham. 

"Was that everything?" the waiter asked. Al Haitham nodded. 

"And another bottle of that please." he said, turning the bottle so the label was facing the man before them. 

"Okay wonderful, not a problem! I'll get that for in a moment let me just get your order to the kitchen." The man smiled, before turning and walking away. 

Kaveh looked away from Al Haitham, placing the menu aside before turning to Cyno. 

"So uh, Cyno, do you still play TCG?" the blonde asked, taking a sip from the wine glass.