~ 6 ~Sex, Drugs, Etc.~

~ Flashback ~

(Trigger warning, mentions of drug abuse/substance abuse, age gap sex)

!READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING!

~Crimson~

Kaveh was alone. Having hit the lowest point in his life so far, loosing everything he loved, everyone he cared for, and all the hope he had for his future, the brunette found himself turning to bars for comfort, the only warmth that filled his body was that of spiced liquors.

However as money started running dry, his mental state dove deeper into the void, Kaveh found himself sinking into the touch of strangers, who were more than happy to pay him for his company for the night.

Wearing next to nothing, The Light of Kshahrewar had lost all the dignity he had, looking down at his shapely frame dressed in a small black dress, the male had turned to cross dressing, his hair long enough, and body effeminate enough to pass as a woman.

"Where are you going on a beautiful night like this?"

Kaveh turned to see the baritone voice coming from an aged man, dressed neatly in a black suit, standard business man, upper class, Kaveh was unfortunate enough to have learned how to guess a mans wealth just from looking at him.

"Well to be honest I was just going to by myself a drink, won't you join me handsome?"

The words felt like vomit coming out of his mouth, how, how did Kaveh let himself stoop to this low, all to feed an addiction that was slowly killing him, maybe it was for the better.

The night went faster the more Kaveh drank, soon lights blurred and the hands that were seated on his waist soon became his only means of standing. The brunettes brain shut off, and he let himself fall into the clutches of liquid anesthesia. His mental pain dissipating the more his throat burned. Soon, Kaveh found himself in a car, luxurious leather and the smell of champagne overwhelming dulled senses. Sipping the golden liquid, the brunette felt hands touching his waist, his hips, his chest. Soon, lips met his neck, along with the feeling of stubble, tickling his neck, this made him giggle.

"That tickles.." he spoke to the void, the man not listening as he continued to touch as he pleased.

"Five hundred for the night~" Kaveh stated.

"That's far too cheap for you baby, let me do as I please and you will be rewarded greatly hm?" the man spoke between kisses, words muffled against Kavehs perfect skin.

Kaveh agreed.

The rest- went white.

What happened after that wasn't for him to know, for why would he regret something he couldn't remember?

All he knew was he woke up in an empty hotel room with enough money in his wallet to last him two weeks worth in alcohol and..

Drugs.

Kaveh would have remembered what happened the night prior if he was only drinking, he only remembered how light he felt- ow.

Sitting up, pain shot through his body, no. He couldn't do this. Laying back down, he started to cry, why? Why was he crying? He didn't even know what happened, looking at his skin, however, would tell him exactly. Covered in bites, scratches, hickeys, finger prints-

Oh Kaveh. What have you done?

~Present Day~

~Cerulean~

Now sober, sitting in Al Haithams car Kaveh scratched at his skin. He was thirsty, kind of hungry, but the over all need for numbness made his knee bounce, and hands fidget. What a mess he had become.