Land of Waves

Team 10 left the Leaf Village, traveled pretty fast. Their goal was 2 days. They wanted to get there fast but not so fast if they had to fight, that they would be too tired. They pretty much traveled how they always do. Ino was up front, Shikamaru was behind her and to the right. Raikou was behind Ino and to her left. Asuma was in the middle, behind everyone. 

It took the team the two days to travel, they had a plan ready based on different possibilities. They almost never talked. Only to stop and when they set up camp. Asuma had his team rolling like a machine, expecting that something would go wrong but luckily nothing did. Finally, Team Ten made it to the Land of Waves. They couldn't believe the state of said land. After asking around, they found the bridge builders home. They knocked, after a few seconds, the door opened, Team Ten then saw Sasuke, putting away his weapon. He scoffed then asked.

Sasuke: What are you losers doing here?

Ino: We are here on Hokage-sama's order of course.

Asuma: We are backup, lead us to Kakashi.

Timeskip walking through the house

Kakashi POV

I was going through my thoughts, how lucky we were to make it out. Luckily, Team Seven is trained so well. I got 4 days to train them more so they can be more prepared. Hopefully that will be enough. I don't know what ill do i... 

Asuma: Man, you look like crap

Raikou: Baka Sensei you have let your skills go unpolished, huh? Even I could take you.

"You are a hundred years to early to be claiming that sparky."

Raikou: Why you little pervert

Asuma: Why this is fun and all seeing you two go back and fourth. We need to get down to business here.

I sigh, I knew he was right. I just missed seeing the little blonde brat. Every time he was around, it felt like part of Sensei was here. So. I explained everything to them from the Demon Brothers to the Demon of the mist.

Raikou: I see, no wonder you are in such a pitiful state. 'He walked over and hugged me.'

Asuma: Yes, I'm glad you made it out of that, Team ten, why don't y'all go down stairs and help with everyone.

Team Ten knew what this meant, nodded then left the room.

Asuma: You think that it was pure luck that you made it out of that?

"Yes, if the three genin weren't underestimated then we would be dead."

Asuma sighed then continued: Obviously the hunter non will be in the battle next time. You think with backup here that it will be enough?

"I don't know. I think the ones we gotta worry about are Naruto and Sasuke. We will have to train everyone up more. 

Asuma: I will guard the bridge builder and train my team while you can focus on your team.

"Actually, could I borrow Raikou for the 4 days"?

Asuma: 'Sighs' Fine but don't corrupt him

Meanwhile with Teams 7 and 10 ( No one POV)

Team Ten walked downstairs, they saw Naruto and Sasuke talking in the corner while Sakura was in the kitchen helping prepare dinner. Ino wanting to catch up with her friend, went to the kitchen. Skikamaru went to take a nap. Raikou went to catch up with his brother and friend.