Chapter four

It's been almost a month since Taylor's revelation, now you are finishing packing up your apartment in New York. You wrapped the movie you were working on and were gonna go back to Los Angeles. You were selling your NYC apartment and going back to LA after living in NY for two years. You were also going back for the Oscars so you figured that week would be the best to move.

Emilia helped you pack everything up before going back to London. Kayla took her things the moment she got back from her work trip and you started packing immediately after that, it was a way to keep you distracted from Taylor's Interview and your Oscar nomination.

The week before the Oscars you flew back to Los Angeles, you were renting a house for now, however the house wouldn't be available for you to move in until a week after the awards so you were gonna be staying at Ryan's and Sadie's place for the next couple of weeks. Sadie picked you up from the airport and took you to lunch before going to pick up Ryan from set. He was working on a movie at the Paramount lot.

You went to sleep that night completely exhausted and jet lagged. The next morning just as you were getting out of the shower you got a call from Taylor. You answered the call way less nervously now that you had talked to her in person.

"Hi Taylor." you say walking out of the bathroom and sitting on your bed.

"Hi y/n." she said. "I just wanted to say congratulations on your Oscar nomination. I'm sure you'll win."

"Thanks but I don't think I stand a chance, the other actresses on that list are extremely talented as well." you say trying not to smile at her words.

"Yeah but not as talented as you and we both know that." she says and you can't help a smile from forming in your face.

"More talented than Ms. Cate Blanchett?" you ask, Taylor's favorite actress. She used to say how in love she was with her all the time. You even introduced the two of them at a charity event when you were still dating and that moment was probably the highlight of Taylor's life.

"Well come on now y/n don't get too cocky." she said and you just knew she was smiling as well. "You know Cate Blanchett is the best thing that's ever happened to the industry."

"Yeah I know." you say, laughing at her words.

"I just wanted to let you know that the interview will come out on Monday morning." she says. "exactly one week from today."

"Okay that's good. Thanks for letting me know." you say still sitting on your bed.

"yeah of course."

"Can I ask you a question?" you ask her.

"Sure what is it?" she says.

"Have you come out to your parents yet?" you ask her a bit hesitant not sure if you were overstepping, the last thing you wanted to do was to make Taylor uncomfortable.

"Yeah I have."

"How did it go?" you ask curiously. She took a few seconds to speak but she finally did.

"Not as bad as I expected but not as good as I wanted." she paused for a second before speaking again. "Umm my mom was amazing from the start, she was so supportive, Austin didn't really care, and my dad... well my dad didn't took it so well at first but over time he came around and he is very supportive now." she finish saying and you are glad she is okay, you are happy her family still supports and loves her.

"How about you?" she asks.

"Well not so easy at first. My siblings didn't care either. They were happy for me and were very supportive and my parents took it a bit harder but in the end they came round as well and are very supportive now." you explain to her. "But I'm happy everything worked out for you then."