Chapter fourteen

It's now the middle of August and Taylor has started to write another album and to be honest you aren't surprised. She started getting restless about two weeks after folklore came out and you knew it was a matter of time before she started writing again. The only difference now is that she is working on the re-recordings as well and you aren't helping her with that; that's between her and the people she wrote those songs years ago.

She has been so consistent with work that she sometimes forgets to eat so you make lunch and dinner for her everyday and force her to eat, since you don't really have anything else to do you are happy to cook for her. You finally heard back from the producers of your upcoming film and you are supposed to start shooting the first week of September here in LA. The movie stars you and your good friend Timotheé Chalamet as two childhood friends who get married to hide the fact that they are both gay since their families are very religious. Paul Mescal was playing Timmy's love interest and Madelaine Petsch was playing yours.

You knew once you went back to work you wouldn't be able to see Taylor as much as you did now so you were trying to spend as much time as you could together before you spend all your time on set. Filming this movie was supposed to take two months, from September first till the last week of october. It wasn't a long shoot or a complicated one either. You were actually very excited to go back to work and be with people.

Taylor was also gonna go on a work trip to New York for a week in September and this will be the first time you are gonna be apart from each other since you moved next to her at the beginning of the year. A week is not really a long time to be honest and you were gonna be working so hopefully the week would go by fast before you see Taylor again.

You haven't really told anyone about you two dating because you wanted to spend some time just the two of you together as a secret before telling everyone else. You had talked about it and decided it was time to tell your friends and family but you were gonna still hide it from the rest of the world. You don't want the public to know you are together yet you want to keep your relationship a secret for now so you can really get to do things just the two of you without the rest of the world mendling into your private life. That day you called Emilia first to tell her about you and Taylor, the phone rang a few times before she picked up.

"Hi y/l/n, how are you doing?" she asked excitedly.

"Hi Em, I'm okay how are you? How 's James?" I'm just tired of being locked up and James is amazing." she says and you know she smiles the moment you mentioned her boyfriend. You talked for a few minutes just about nonsense before you tell her.

"I need to tell you something." you say smiling knowing she is gonna get really excited by the news.

"What is it? Is everything okay?" she asks, a little bit worried.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. I have good news." you say letting out a chuckle and plopping down on Taylor's still messy bed.

"What is it?" she ask curiously.

"I'm dating someone." you let out and hear Emilia squeal in excitement and you know her well enough to know she is jumping excitedly through her entire house.

"Bitchhhh yessssss!!! Tell me everything." she yelled through the phone and you even had to pull it from your ear a little. "Who is she? How did you met? Where does she live? Are you gonna marry her? What does she do? When can I meet her?" she bombarded  you through the phone will all these questions

"Okay shut up so I can tell you." you say laughing through the phone at how excited your best friend is. "You can meet her as soon as you come to visit. I'm not gonna marry her, at least not yet Emilia. We just started dating a month ago and yes you do know who she is." you say smiling just thinking about Taylor.