Chapter seven

It's been three weeks since the pandemic started, the world has stopped, everyone is stuck in their homes, every single set is closed and every production has been canceled and to be honest you are scared for your family and loved ones. So far everyone you care about is alright. Your parents are home with Nick and Emma, she got sent home from college. Amelia and Emilia are quarantined in London as well but are safe, Sadie and Ryan rented a house in Malibu and are staying there, Kevin is with Nathan, his boyfriend back at their shared home and you are alone in your house.

To be frank even though these past few weeks have been scary you have enjoyed the simplicity of it all. You catched up on your favorite t.v. shows as well as movies. You have enjoyed having a free schedule, not having to go to work, do interviews, photoshoots etc. Since Taylor is alone as well you texted everyday the first two weeks to make sure neither of you were having symptoms and since neither of you did you have seen each other the past few nights for dinner, the loneliness has been a bit hard so the both of you kind of started to lean on each other a little bit to overcome it.

You are glad to be able to hang out with her again even if it's just as friends, you missed her a lot all these years and were happy to have her in your life once again. You were folding your fresh out of the dryer sweatpants when you got a text from Taylor.

Taylor: Hey! Are you busy?

You: No, why?

Taylor: Can you come over? I need some help.

You: Yeah, be there in five.

You put on some shoes and walk over to Taylor's house. Taylor opens the door and she is in a pair of baby pink sweatpants and has her now completely blonde hair in a ponytail. She lets you in and you follow her upstairs towards a guest bedroom. Her house was beautiful, the interiorism was not as modern as yours but it was still gorgeous, she had so many paintings on her walls and as you walked through the living room you could see Benjamin and Olivia sitting comfortably on one of her couches and Meredith following you guys upstairs. You had met Meredith before and even though at first she didn't recognize you a few minutes later she wouldn't leave your side. You were a few people who that cat was actually fond of.

You entered the room and saw Taylor had made a kind of DIY studio using mattresses. There was a microphone with a chair in front of it, a piano next to it and two guitars on the other side.

"What the hell is this?" you are confused as to why she has her own makeshift studio in one of her guest bedrooms.

"I'm making a new album." she said innocently and with a very big smile on her face.

"No come on, Taylor what?" you ask confused. She has always worked so hard and she really does pour her soul into her music so of course she would be working right now. "you should be watching t.v., learning to bake bread, making foamy coffee, doing those stupid Tik Tok dances. Not working." you say looking at her studio very impressed to see it actually looks good.

"Do you like it? It's called the Kitty Committee studio." She said happily and your heart melted at how cute she was. "You know me y/n, you know I can't stop working." she says walking around the room. "And lately I've been having all these ideas for songs."

"And what do you need my help with? I literally don't know anything about music." You say sitting on the base of the bed where the mattress was supposed to be.

"That's not true." She said sitting next to you on the base of the empty bed. "You can play guitar and are amazing at it. I've seen it on t.v. and with my very own eyes."

It was true you were a great guitarist. Your parents really wanted you to play an instrument when you were younger so you chose the guitar and your character from Nobody Knows was a guitar player so you spent years playing guitar.