Chapter 20: The Wedding Day

The wedding day had finally arrived. Charlotte woke up feeling both excited and nervous. She couldn't believe that she was about to marry the love of her life. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down as she got ready.
Meanwhile, the Duke was feeling the same way. He put on his finest suit and made sure that everything was in order for the ceremony.The guests arrived at the church, taking their seats and eagerly awaiting the start of the ceremony. The Duke's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Worthington, were also present and looked proud and happy.The music began to play, and Charlotte slowly made her way down the aisle on her father's arm. As she approached the altar, the Duke couldn't take his eyes off of her. She looked absolutely stunning in her white wedding gown.As the couple stood before the priest, they exchanged their wedding vows and promised to love and cherish each other for the rest of their lives. The Duke slipped a beautiful diamond ring onto Charlotte's finger, and she did the same for him.After the ceremony, the couple took part in a few traditional wedding activities, including the cutting of the cake and the first dance. As they danced together, Charlotte couldn't help but feel grateful for the love that they shared."I can't believe we're finally married," she said, looking up at the Duke."I know," he replied, pulling her close. "But we have a lifetime of love and happiness ahead of us."The couple spent the rest of the evening celebrating with their friends and family, enjoying a delicious meal, and dancing the night away. It was truly a magical day that they would never forget.