Break announcement

Hay guys😎
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I haven't had my phone for the last month because it was shattered and I forgot to replace it.👀
I just wanted you to know that I have not forgotten about this story but, I am having a huge case of writers block. I am internally grateful for all the love and support you guys have been giving this story❤️🥺.To help, can you please put any ideas you may have on the storyline in the comments? I promise you shall be credited. (we don't steal genius here😌)
Anyway, love y'all😎❤️
Das Vidanya

-Nov 1st 2023

Hay guys✨
I just wanna say that, I fully understand your frustration with the length of my hiatus and I apologize for my extraordinarily long absence.
In that time, my life has fallen apart and been put back together enough for me to continue this.
I love writing and am touched by your patience.
I will 100% be updating to story very soon. But it will only be chapters 15-18. I will not only be updating, but also changing a lot of details in the story. Specifically in chapters 15-23-etc...
Probably in the next two weeks or so.
Chapters 19 to the end of the story will be published when the story is finished and revised. I will probably publish them on Thanksgiving break, or Christmas break.
Thank you for your patience and I love you all❤️✨😚