Camp!

A few weeks passed until my ABDL camp started. My mom packed me a bag full of diapers, 3 per day and one for night, and she packed me loads of outfits, onzies, pajamas, skirts, shortails, and a cute little sundress, along with some t-shirts to wear overnight or with the skirts. 

The day finally came and my mom helped me change into a fresh diaper and I put on some shorts and a t-shirt. She drove me to wear the busses were loading up. When we got there there were two busses, both of them had "ABDL - A Camp for Littles" written on the side. Of the two one was for the boys camp, and another was for the girls camp. I went over to the other girls. In total there were about 6, maybe 7 of us. Meanwhile there were only 4 boys. We said goodbye to our parents then got on the bus. We all could've spread out but we decided to sit relatively close to one another to talk about our diapers, and how excited we were for the camp. There were 8 of us, me and 7 other girls, Mia, Grace, Alyssa, Delaney, Olivia,  Abby, and Evelyn. 

Eventually we arrived at the camp. The bus drove down a long gravel road which ended in a culmination of houses. The bus pulled up to one of the houses. It was pink and had an amazing view over a nearby lake. We got out and went inside. Each room had two beds... well cribs in them. Each room had a different theme. Dinosaurs, trains, ponies, and stuffed animals. There was also one more room that wasn't for us. We picked our roommates, I was staying with Olivia who also had blonde hair, hers was much longer though, and she was a bit taller, her breasts and butt were also more pronounced then mine but she was nice and we had quite a bit in common. We chose the stuffed animals room which had piles of stuffed animals in the corner, animals were painted on the walls and the sheets in the cribs were covered with cute little animals. 

After putting down our stuff we went to orientation which was in the third house; the second was for the boys. We went in and sat down at tables. This was clearly where we were going to eat meals and such due to the tables and open layout. The counselors stood up near a podium, there were 8 counselors, all of which were girls, aside from one. There was 1 counselor that was in charge of each camp, the boys and the girls, and each room (group of two) had their own counselor. We got to choose, so Olivia and I chose a hot brown haired girl named Jessica. Our "individual" counselor was mainly there to watch us/ change us/ help us out with anything we needed. Meanwhile the main counselor would lead us during activities and would make our schedule. 

Our schedule was packed full of fun activities. Monday we would go to the lake, hike, and have fun time and nap time (both of which were in everyday). Tuesday we would have reading time, and archery. Wednesday would have lake time and nature watching. Thursday had dance, and cooking. Friday had lake time and reading time. Saturday had mostly free time. Sunday had canoeing and a party. It then repeated again for the next week. 

Lake time included hanging out by the lake. We went and sat around, played in the sand, went swimming, in swim diapers provided by the camp, and tanning in the sun, they provided bikini tops for those that needed them, or you go without. Most of the time I went without, I was surrounded by other girls, and I was a baby anyway. Hiking wasn't that much fun, especially in a soggy diaper. Luckily it was just around the property so it wasn't very strenuous or long. During fun time we could do whatever we wanted. Olivia and I often hung out in our room playing with the stuffed animals most of the time, but sometimes we hung out with the other girls, or with Jessica who was a college student, not much older than us. 

During reading time our main counselor, whose name was Marry, would read us a book, she read us some of Jurassic Park, the book was chosen by one of the groups, in this case the dinosaur group, which included Abby and Grace. Archery was also pretty fun and we got to shoot arrows at targets and learn the best way to do it. I enjoyed how this camp wasn't fully based around us being ABDL, instead it accommodated for it and provided us with a pretty normal camp experience.  

Nature watching included sitting and watching birds, or going into the woods to look at plants or other animals. Dance was really to teach us some moves for the party on Sunday. It was helpful to learn some dance moves that we could do, even if we had a full diaper. Cooking was a lot of fun, they taught us how to cook some interesting meals, and we got to eat everything we made afterward, which was nice because during the rest of the camp we had to eat baby food and drink milk from a bottle. Canoeing on Saturday was fun. We went out on large canoes with our partner and our counselor and went around the lake a couple times while they set up the party. 

The party was interesting. It was the only other time the girls and boys camp came together other than orientation. There was not so babyish, but still child-like food that I hadn't eaten in years. 

The next week went pretty similar, minus Saturday and Sunday because the busses drove us back home on Saturday. Over the course of the camp I had used all of my diapers. Luckily there were extras at the camp I could use. 

Overall the camp was a lot of fun and was a great time in diapers... Before I had to go to a potty training camp the week after.