Jamaica Day 3: Wedding Day

(Sorry if this chapter has any errors, but I'm backkk 🥳)

3 hours before the Wedding...

Lexy bit her lip as she helped place wedding decorations on the table

Lexy bit her lip as she helped place wedding decorations on the table. Her AirPods were in so she was able to tune out everything going on around her plus, she really wasn't in the mood to be bothered, since she desperately missed her kids.

She tried calling both Quan and Kay this morning just to talk to her kids but of course they are on different time zones so she wasn't able to reach them.

For some strange reason, she also had the urge to talk to kay. She couldn't stop playing his new song "talk to me" and couldn't help but think what if? What if they gave it one more shot? What if he really does love her but just has a hard time getting his feelings out and telling her?

Yes she knows she shouldn't be thinking about him right now but honestly... it's hard to not think about a guy who dedicated a song to you and put it on social media for everyone to hear. The fans have even been going crazy over the song. Every minute it seems like her notifications are constantly going off about how they should get back together despite him being with ashh.

This morning she even recieved a few messages from M.A asking her if she was coming to hang out with her today but she said no, she'll meet her back in New York.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder and quickly paused her music before turning around.

"Hey sweetie, I'm going to go get my dress and everything ready upstairs and come back down for rehearsal in a little bit. I know you said you would set up everything for the reception on your own but you sure you don't need help?"

"No mom, I'm good, im almost done. Trust me, If I needed help I would have told the girls to come downstairs but I wanted to do this alone"

"Alright your dad should be coming down shortly if you do end up needing help"

"Okay.." lexy said as she finished placing the silverware on the table.

As her mom left out the ballroom of the hotel, she turned her music back on and continued setting the tables.

"Talk to me.." she sang in unison with kay as he rapped the lyrics to the song.

"Hellooooo I am talking to you" dthang said as he pulled out an AirPod from her ear.

"Fuck are you touching me for Daniel?" she said as she grabbed it back and placed it back in her ear but paused her music.

"I heard you singing your ex lyrics" he smirked while leaning against a table and watching her place the wine glasses.

"Yeah ... so?" She said while looking up at him but noticing Lee drilly and another familiar looking boy standing near the doorway (26 at or in the book, Aaron is his name).