5. Quan & Kay, Kay and Quan

Y'all I figured out how to finally add gifs so this makes things 10x better 🙌🏾

20 minutes later..

"Hey mom" lexy said as she walked into the kitchen smelling just like pasta.

"Look who's here Amoura, it's mommy !! ... and she smells like spaghetti" lexys mom said while trying to direct Amouras attention from her baby doll and towards her mom.

Amoura walked over to lexy and gave her leg a hug.

"Hi princess" she said as she bent down and hugged her.

"What did you two do all day?" She said while looking at her mom (knowing amoura can't talk).

"Nothing just watched movies, took her to the park and grocery shopping with me"

"Aww is that what you did with grandma?"

Amoura nodded yes and went back to playing with her baby doll.

"So lexy I'm not going to act like I didn't see you throwing food all over Kay's car online. What's going on with you two? I thought you both were doing so good"

Lexy paused and looked away.

"We broke up mom" she said trying not to cry.

"He said he doesn't want me no more and regrets even dealing with me"

"Alexis, come here sweetie" her mom said while walking towards her and hugging her.

"Mom, all I did was mention that the baby shower was coming up soon and it seems like he just changed up on me instantly" she said with tears now running down her face.

"Do you think he's getting cold feet about the baby or feeling jealous?"

"I honestly don't know but I-I think I'm going to give RJ up for adoption.."

"Honey do you feel okay? Your talking crazy now. I hope your not just saying this because of the break up with Kevin. Did he convince you that he would stay if you gave away the baby?"

" I'm fine mom and no I'm not making this decision because of kay... it's just...  I just don't want RJ to experience what Amoura has been dealing with and I know he's going to get things much worse from his dad because he's a boy"

"Get what much worse?"

"I know quan and instead of wanting better for his son, he's going to have him out here in gangs and following in his foot steps. I don't want that for him so maybe I should just start looking into adoption for him"

"Alexis I can't believe your saying this. Your really letting guys determine how you live and the choices you make with your own children! I thought I taught you better than that"

"You did mom but I just want him to have a better life than I did and not be brought up around gangs and violence"

"Then move to a different place sweetie. There's other places to live other than the Bronx"

"I guess you right mom. Maybe I can move the kids out of state or something"

"I didn't say all that Alexis. I still want to be near my grandchildren"

"But dad said you two want to move in a new house without us"

"Don't listen to your father. If you could live with us forever we would let you. He's just disappointed right now with everything going on but he will get over it"

"Disappointed with me?"

"Well sweetie.. idk. Let's change the subject"