18. Roomies or Lovers

(Heyyy 💕 this chapter took most of all day to write and edit because I had to keep stopping and starting and it's 3,000 words, so pls ignore any errors)

2 weeks later...

"RJ your getting sooo big!" Lexy said to him as she kissed his little face and held him in the air while lying down on the bed

"Come here mommy! LOOK! Look!" Amoura said as she ran into the room with a little kid apron tied around her waist.

"What amoura?" lexy said as she followed her down the stairs and into the kitchen while carrying RJ.

Lee drilly was leaning against the counter, smiling mad hard as she walked into the kitchen.

"What the hell are you wearing Ali?" lexy said while laughing and looking him up and down.

"What's wrong with my apron? I'm matching with my lil bestie mour mour"

"Yeah uh huh" lexy said while smiling.

"Look at the cake mommy!"

"Awww you and uncle Ali made this?"

"Yes!" Amoura said as she licked some of the frosting off the cake with her finger.

Lee drillys face instantly turned from happy to annoyed in a matter of seconds.

"Amoura go play baby. Thank you for the cake" lexy said as she looked at his face and noticed the sudden mood change.

Once she was out the room, lexy looked over at him.

"I already know what your about to say-"

"Yeah then why you say that to her then?" he asked in a stern voice while taking his apron off and cleaning up the mess they made.

"Whats wrong with me calling you uncle? What am I supposed to tell her? You're her dads opp?"

"No but.... I don't know... I just don't like that whole uncle shit"

"Well I mean, you weren't supposed to be here longer than a few days and its been a little over two week now"

"Well I mean... I didn't expect to be here this long either but honestly.. this been 2 of the best two weeks of my life" he said while looking in her eyes.

Lexy rocked RJ and staraed at Ali. Honestly... she loved having him around too but would never tell him that. He stays up late with RJ, plays with Amoura, cleans, cooks dinner, hes just been perfect. A little too perfect...

"I love being around you and Amoura and RJ. Its like.. I been in the streets so long that actually just chillen and being out the way feels different.. like I wanna start a family or atleast be in one.

"Be in one?" Lexy asked as he walked up towards her.

"I love-"

"Mommy look what I did!" amoura said as she ran in the room and stood in between her and Ali.