23. Tipsy or Drunk

Later that night (before b-lovees party) 🎉...

" I loveeee how my hair turned out! Thank you so much!" she said to her hair stylist

"I'm glad you love it Alexis. Now go have fun at that album release party you were telling me about and don't let all the negativity get to you, just enjoy the night"

"I will" she said while smiling from ear to ear and pulling money out of her wallet to pay her.

-
7:01 p.m.

As soon as lexy walked out of the hair salon, her phone lit up with a text message from Quans mom saying that she needed to talk to her , preferably tomorrow

"Was this something to do with RJ?" She thought as she debated on whether to call his mom now or just wait until tomorrow but of course, she couldn't wait and had to call now.

She looked around at all the cars passing by and pedestrians walking in front of her as she nervously waited for quans mom to answer.

"Hello?"

"Heyyyy you said you needed to talk to me about something?" Lexy said while biting her nail.

"Yes, if your free can you come over tomorrow for dinner? I want to talk to you in person"

"Yes that's fine but is it something to do with RJ?"

"No it's not about RJ. I've just been hearing some stuff going around about you and my son quan and I wanted you to clear it up for me"

"That's fine. Will Quan be there?"

"No just you"

Select gulped.

"Oh.. Okay... I kind of would feel more comfortable if he was there tho"

"No your a big girl. Your a grown woman. You like to sign documents and talk shit on social media to my other son keem right? You are fine to come by yourself. See you tomorrow at 5"

"See you then I guess.. bye" she said while rolling her eyes and hanging up.

The old lexy would have cussed her out but now since that's her mother in law and she does watch RJ a lot, she didn't want their relationship to be ruined just by being rude back to her. Some things in life are just better left unsaid.