7. Babyshower

3 weeks later...

Graduation went smoother than I thought but it's probably because I only ended up inviting my family. Not even quan.

As for the shop, everything is done and has officially opened for business. I asked kay to be my date to the ribbon cutting ceremony but he declined, which has me feeling a type of way because he paid for majority of the shop.

Guess it's up to me to figure my own shit out now since it looks like he's serious about our breakup this time.

As for RJ, he will be here in a few short weeks. I did the paternity test for quan although I honestly should have told him no.

I can understand his suspicion on if RJ is his but to try to make me do it only to get full custody of him is crazy.

I know I said I was thinking about giving RJ up for adoption but its different giving him to his dad and still being apart of his life Vs. a stranger and not seeing him at all.

Now that I'm getting older, I really believe motherhood was never for me but it's not the kids fault I was being irresponsible.

Overall, my shop has been running smoothly and now that graduation is over, it's time to plan for Amouras birthday, baby RJ's induction and pack for my parents marriage renewal in Jamaica.

It sucks knowing I won't be going with Kay or Quan but my bestfriend Tyasia, my friend from school Miya (Miyaa V), and my cousin Shani will all be there. I also know my dad is inviting dthang since he considers him like a son 🙄 and also Ali, but I refuse to be around them. I honestly think the only reason he's even inviting them is because both boys sell drugs for him. I really don't be all in their business like that to know or care but I just know they better stay away from me.

-
Baby Shower Day
1:49 p.m
Location: Quans Grandmas Backyard
Quans POV:

"Raquan! Put the potato salad and chicken on the table outside for me please"

"I got you Ma" he said as he grabbed the food and swerved around a bunch of his siblings to bring it outside.

" Ayo come play football with us bro" his cousin yelled from an open area of grass.

"Iight who team im on?"

"Sha Ek and Move Look"

"Cool cool. Pass me the ball. Let's start the game before everyone show up" he said to Deeplay4keeps and edot while taking off his wife beater.

20 minutes later...

"Good game bro" Sha ek said to him as they all grabbed beers and sat down in an almost circle like position, in white plastic cookout chairs.

" What time the baby shower start again?" Sha ek asked before taking a sip of his beer.

" I think 3. I don't even know, my mom and sister planned this whole thing and just told me to show up. Aren't these shits for females only?"