17. Mothers day (2/2)

4:00 p.m.

"I'm not gone even lie Ty, I kind of want to drop the kids back off with their dads so I can go have fun at this pool party"

"Girl, I would of been dropped those kids off if I was you. This is your first Mother's Day as a mom of 2 and you deserve to have the day to your self. Go drop those kids OFF NOW!"

Lexy smiled at Ty as she fixed the rear view mirror so she could see amoura in the back seat.

"Want to go with daddy, amoura?"

"Yes mommy!" she said while chewing on her goldfish and spilling some on the backseat of the car.

"Siri call baby daddy #1" lexy said as she put her phone on speaker while still driving.

Tyasia chuckled at the name but also waited to see if kay would anwser.

Unfortanetly he didn't and instead sent her call straight to voicemail.

"Should we just pop up at Chii Wvttz house or is that doing too much?"

"Uhm..." Ty said, clearly not paying attention to anything lexy was saying and trying to take selfies.

"I SAID should we-"

"Oh yeah, yeah let's pull up on them and see what they are doing" Ty finally agreed while putting on her sunglasses and turning on ddots song Let Ha Go.

Lexy side eyed her.

"Now Ty, You know we don't play him or dd osamas music in my car".

"Why? because of kay? Aww that's cute that your loyal to your baby daddy, but bitch I'm in control of this aux cord since you have me doing drive bys"

Lexy rolled her eyes playfully.

"See even amouras even dancing back there. GET IT AMOURA!" tyasia yelled, hyping her up.

Lexy looked at amoura through the rear view mirror again and saw her bobbing her head and dancing.

"Her fathers going to get her if he sees her dancing to his music"

"Oh well" Tyasia shrugged

Lexy smiled at both of them and let amoura finish enjoying the song.

10 minutes later..