15. A Precious Fight

( I skipped the wedding just because I was gonna make lexy try to make dthang jealous by dancing with/on Lee drilly at the reception since dthang wanted to be annoying and threaten her but nope our girl lexy is going to be good now lol. The wedding was just a normal wedding)

All of us girls took the first flight in the morning back home to the Bronx, while the boys took the next following flight and my parents stayed behind to enjoy their honey moon

All of us girls took the first flight in the morning back home to the Bronx, while the boys took the next following flight and my parents stayed behind to enjoy their honey moon. I wish I could have stayed in Jamaica a little bit longer but honestly I was ready to get back home to my kids.  My next vacation will definitely have to include both of them because being without them even for a few days, just doesn't feel right. I felt like a part of me was missing the whole time and couldn't focus on enjoying myself. Maybe I'm just going through a little bit of post partum depression, who knows...

2:30 a.m.

"Are you sure you don't want to ride with us?" Tyasia asked as she stuffed her luggage in the back of an Uber

"Yeah girl, I feel bad for leaving you here by yourself" coi said while staring at lexy.

"No I'm good. Y'all just go without me, my ride should be here soon"

Tyasia furrowed her eyebrows."Who's your ride?"

"By ride, she means one of her baby daddy's" Shani said while standing next to the car door and smiling.

"NO I meant my ride, like I said. Now Bye, y'all are so annoying" she chuckled while watching them all smile back at her and getting inside the Uber together.

"Call me if you need anything!" Tyasia yelled from out the window.

"Will do!" lexy yelled back as she put her hood over her head and folded her arms to try to stay warm.

10 minutes later...

"Damn, did he forget he was supposed to pick me up? It's cold as hell" Lexy said as she looked around and noticed there weren't many other people waiting for their ride besides her.