20. I now pronounce you...

8:00 p.m.
Location: Lexys House

"Hey girl, I came as quickly as I could, you okay?" Coi's said as she entered lexys apartment with a Dominos pizza and a bottle of wine

"No I'm not okay.." lexy said while blowing her nose into a tissue and pouting.

"What happened? What did quan exactly say to you?" Coi said as she sat on the couch next to her and rubbed her back.

"He said he's getting married soon and moving into an apartment with... with..."

She busted out crying.

"With his girlfriend Tyla? It's going to be okay"

"No it won't be okay! I'm tired of you saying that shit! I never realized how much I love him until now and all I can think about how much time I've waisted him by dealing with Kay's stupid ass. You know kay even wanted me to help pay his bond so he could get out of jail? I was going to do it but I'm not doing it anymore! He only cares about himself! Fuck him!"

"Lexy calm down. Did you atleast try telling quan how you feel about him?"

"No! Why would I? It's not like he cares? The way he talks about Tyla makes it seem like he's really in love with her and nothings going to change his mind"

"Why don't we invite both guys over and you talk to him? Do you have any alcohol here for them?"

"Yeah I have some in the top cabinet in the kitchen by the fridge"

"Good, let me call them and see if they're busy"

Lexy nodded while wiping her tears with another tissue.

"Damn, they both aren't answering. Let's go, come on, grab your coat"

"Where are we going? I look a mess. My makeup is smudged and my sweatpants have ice cream stains on them"

"Just come on"

Lexy grabbed her coat and slipped on her crocs then headed out the door with coi.