[SS-1] The file of Jacob Roland

File no. 0032
Subject name: Jacob Roland
Subject codename: Maestro
Race: Kuranta
Nationality: Kazimierzian
Sex: M
Height: 192cm – 6 feet 3 inches
Experience: Kazimierz Knight for Roar K.C., Ex-Silverlance Pegasi Officer.
Age: 23
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 04/12/1079
Date of Hiring (MM/DD/YYYY): 06/02/1099
Physical Description:
-Short black hair parted to the side
-Blue eyes
-Burly but slim build
-Wears glasses in private, and contact lenses in public
-Well-defined but childish-looking face
Infection Status: Uninfected

Comments:
--June 2nd, 1099. Mr. Roland passed the interview with flying colors. He demonstrated a deep understanding of the material and was not overwhelmed by the amount of information that was brought to him. After careful consideration, we have determined Mr. Roland to be a Defender Operator utilizing the Evil Eye gadget (I miss you, Adriano). We hope to see good results from Mr. Roland not only as a Team Rainbow Operator but also as a friend. --(Eliza "Ash" Cohen).

--June 16th, 1099. After our first training session as Team Rainbow, Mr. Roland quickly got along with his fellow recruits in Ms. Takanashi and Mr. Abdulrahman. Of course, he has formed bonds with the others too. In his second training session which was broadcasted live on the Oregon training site, he was paired up with seasoned Defender Operators Pulse, Caveira, Warden, and Mira, and Attacker Operators Lion, Brava, IQ, Iana, and Thermite who he had worked well and gotten along with as Team Red. He has demonstrated good traits of being a leader, but only true operations will show his worth. I, the rest of Team Rainbow, and those who tune into our training sessions expect a lot from him. --(Tina Lin "Frost" Tsang)

--February 16th, 1100. Mr. Roland once more has proven to be a greatly vital asset to Team Rainbow, successfully completing his past four operations against terrorist groups alongside his generation of Team Rainbow Ops. With his leadership, no civilians were killed, and all enemies were either detained or killed. The last operation he led was in Lungmen on a joint operation with the L.G.D. about an underground Infected trafficking ring. With his skills, all the Infected slaves were free, and the owners of the ring were executed. We thank Mr. Roland for being with us. --(Elias "Blitz" Kotz)

--August 14th, 1102. It had been three years since Mr. Roland's hiring. Nothing more to add, he has proven time and time again to be one of our best Operators. Lately, Mr. Roland was observed to have an intimate relationship with Hibana; workplace relationships are not prohibited however we have not confirmed that their relationship is anything more. To add to that, he has also been very close to Oryx, saying that he is his best man when it comes to Operations. However, his next Operation with Operators Sledge, Hibana, Capitao, Mute, and Oryx will not only test his strength but also his mentality. Because God forbid the sights he may see. --(Alexsandr "Tachanka" Senaviev)