[SS-5] Playable Operator Files, Maestro and Azami

[RHODES ISLAND OPERATOR FILES]

★★★★★★

Maestro, Operator of Maylander Security, and his Evil Eyes have joined Rhodes Island on a mutual joint contract.

Why not have a bulletproof security camera that doubles as a remote-controlled mounted turret?

—Basic Info—
[Codename]: Maestro
[Gender]: Male
[Combat Experience]: 5 years
[Place of Birth]: Kazimierz
[Date of Birth]: April 12th
[Race]: Kuranta
[Height]: 1.92m
[Infection Status]: Medical tests have confirmed that no infection is present

—Physical Exam—
[Physical Strength]: Excellent
[Mobility]: Standard
[Physical Resistance]: Standard
[Tactical Acumen]: Excellent
[Combat Skills]: Excellent
[Originium Arts Assimilation]: Standard

—Profile—
Jacob Roland has seen a lot, from working for the Silverlance Pegasi to being a deadly Operator for Maylander Security, otherwise known as Team Rainbow. It's those experiences that made him the man he is today. His sense of justice is heroic and honourable yet cliche, but we can put that aside for now. Unfortunately, he still doesn't trust Rhodes Island fully as he has shown to have hostility towards certain other Operators, but after speaking with Eliza "Ash" Cohen, we can safely say he'll warm up to them eventually. We've also observed Jacob to be homesick a lot, in his free time, he's been seen talking to his friends back home in Columbia on the phone or writing letters to his family back in Kazimierz, to which we think is a good thing if it'll help with his mood despite it meaning he gets little time to converse with his fellow Rhodes Island Operators.

————

—Voice Lines—

[Appointed as Assistant]: "Pleased to work with you, Doctor. Just give me the word and I'll follow."

[Talk 1]: "How do I like it here? Well, I'm still kind of conflicted, but it's warm and cozy. I miss my friends back home, though, can't wait to see them again."

[Talk 2]: "You know, it feels weird training against crossbows and swords instead of guns, it's been a good while since I've had to focus more on melee combat. That's a good thing though, don't worry, it helps brush up my rusty skills."

[Talk 3]: "My friends? Well, Youssef and Ayame have been in touch with me since I left, I really do miss my old room... Ah, I don't mean I hate it here, don't get me wrong."

[Talk after Promotion 1]: "I can do much more now thanks to you, Doctor. Just holler at me."

[Talk after Promotion 2]: "A bunch of newbie Sankta from Laterano are asking me to teach them how to fire some guns. It feels weird having to teach those that know more about what you're teaching than you, you feel me right?"

[Talk after Trust Increase 1]: "How much more can I help around, Doctor? You've already done a lot for me, is there any more I could do?"

[Talk after Trust Increase 2]: "The Nearl family? Well, normally I wouldn't just give out details like that, but you're an exception, Doc. The Nearls have treated me and my ex-colleagues well a long time ago, I have nothing but respect and admiration for them. I know my former Pegasi allies would agree, we would do anything to continue to serve the Nearls for decades to come."

[Talk after Trust Increase 3]: "Is that all then? That sure was fast. Hey, Doctor, how about I go treat you to a drink as thanks, just a warning, however, I am a very heavy drinker. Not to the point of becoming violent, but I have almost pulled a gun on someone while absolutely hammered. I won't say I'll do it to you, haha."

[Idle]: "Haven't been this bored in a while..."

[Onboard]: "Jacob Roland, codename Maestro, here under orders from Eliza Cohen. My Evil Eyes will find our opponents and take them down. I look forward to working with you, Doctor."