[SS-3] The files of Julia Alejandra and Michael Williams

[WARNING, THIS FILE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR SUPERIORS FOR PERMISSION BEFORE OPENING]

File no. 0031
Subject name: Julia Vicente Alejandra
Subject codename: Capitao
Race: Lupo
Nationality: Bolivarian
Sex: F
Height: 172cm – 5 feet 7 inches
Experience: Ex-Bolivarian soldier, Ex-Bolivarian police officer
Age: 26
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 01/07/1076
Date of Hiring (MM/DD/YYYY): 06/02/1099
Physical Description:
-Naturally tanned skin
-Short black hair
-Eyepatch on her left eye
-Bright green eyes
-Round face with larger facial features
-Slim build
-[CONFIDENTIAL] Originium crystals spread across her right shoulder area, waist, left arm, right arm, cleavage, and on the left eye
Infection Status: Infected (20% assimilation + 0.72 u/L density / Confirmed as of 07/15/1102) (NOTE: Subject has requested that the state of her Infection status remains confidential and will be referred to as Uninfected outside of certain events) (NOTE2: Medical staff requests that subject goes on fewer Operations and takes more breaks. Arts usage is too high and rapidly speeds up cell-Originium assimilation)

Comments:
—June 2nd, 1099. The interview with Ms. Alejandra went off without a hitch. After some consideration, we have decided to make her an Attacker Operator with a Tactical Crossbow as her gadget. However, what caught my ear was that she mentioned that she was Infected with Oripathy. The other Maylander branches make not look too fondly towards us because we allow Infected into our ranks, but we refuse to discriminate, no matter who it is against. Despite being Infected, Ms. Alejandra showed promise and bravery, she shall be a great asset to Team Rainbow in the coming future. —(Eliza "Ash" Cohen)

—January 9th, 1101. After a routine medical checkup, her doctor warned us that her Oripathy cell-Originium assimilation has gone up by 10% since her arrival here in Rainbow. I don't know what that means specifically but what I heard from that doctor is that her disability due to her Oripathy will be getting severely worse and she would become more sluggish during Operations. From what we've seen, it seems that her disability causes her to become severely angrier very quickly and makes her Originium Arts flare up to be near fatal. Because of this, we have cut the allowed use of her gadget in half for training missions and Operations so that she wouldn't be in constant pain most of the time. —(Elias "Blitz" Kotz)

----

[WARNING, THIS FILE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR SUPERIORS FOR PERMISSION BEFORE OPENING]

File no. 0028
Subject name: Michael Salvatori Williams
Subject codename: Sledge
Race: Liberi
Nationality: Victorian
Sex: M
Height: 215cm – 7 feet 0 inches
Experience: Victorian Military Academy training, underground amateur boxing.
Age: 25
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 08/23/1077
Date of Hiring (MM/DD/YYYY): 06/02/1099
Physical Description:
-Bald head with a dark brown beard
-Silver eyes
-Bulky and muscular build
-Prominent cheekbones with a very well-defined face
-[CONFIDENTIAL] Originium crystals spread across his left cheek and lower back
Infection Status: Infected (1% assimilation + 0.12 u/L density / Confirmed as of 08/18/1102)

Comments:
—June 2nd, 1099. Mr. Williams had some problems but thankfully completed the interview with a passing grade. After some (albeit unneeded) consideration, we have determined that Mr. Williams would fare best as an Attacker Operator with the giant Sledgehammer that he arrived with as his gadget. With him, we will be able to breach the bases of our enemies faster and more efficiently (no more wasting breach charges). —(Eliza "Ash" Cohen)

—August 18th, 1102. After the most recent Operation with Operators Hibana, Maestro, Mute, Oryx, Capitao, Azami, and Montagne, Mr. Williams, unfortunately, came into contact with an Originium blade. The blade had cut a deep wound onto his skin and after his medical checkup, Originium crystals were confirmed to be growing near the wound and on his face. It is an unfortunate fate for Mr. Williams as we pray he pushes through. There hasn't been an official documentation from medical on what his side-effects are yet but we expect it in less than a few weeks. —(Alexander "Tachanka" Senaviev)