[SS-4] Penguin Logistics Watchparty!

(Chapter does not take place at the same time as current arc)

(Reuploaded due to issues, I apologize)

"Exusiai, it's starting!" Sora shouted from the sofa in the Penguin Logistics safehouse.

"Agh, damn it! Hold on!" The Sankta replied, holding two boxes full of popcorn.

Tonight was a special routine night for Penguin Logistics. This is because tonight was another live broadcast of Team Rainbow's Siege Games. For the past three years since Rainbow came into the scene, Penguin Logistics has been getting together every broadcast to watch the games, constantly bickering and bantering with each other about what's happening on the big screen.

Exusiai was in the midst of getting the popcorn for the rest of the girls (and Emperor) who were already sitting on or by the couch viewing the TV. Texas was munching on some Pocky sticks, Croissant was drinking a soda out of a plastic cup with a straw, Sora was nibbling on some french fries, and Emperor was grabbing some chips from the bowl on the table in front of them.

"I got it!" Exusiai came back with the popcorn and handed one off to Sora, sitting right beside her. On her right were Texas and Croissant, whilst on her left were Sora and Emperor who was sitting on a chair.

The Team Rainbow logo flashed across the ultrawide flat screen TV, captivating the attention of all those gathered. As the display transitioned, showcasing the twenty unique Operator insignias, Sora's curiosity stirred within her, thinking how Penguin Logistics managed to afford such a luxurious TV. Emperor always evaded her questions, leaving Sora to speculate. Coincidentally, she had noticed a decrease in everyone's salaries, which fueled her suspicion further.

The TV once again transitioned, and a female narrator began to speak.

"Welcome to another live broadcast of the Maylander Security training!" A cheery voice echoed from the TV speakers, "This is tonight's training facility!"

A series of images came onto the screen displaying the current map that the Rainbow Operators will be playing on. The members of Penguin Logistics immediately recognized the map to be "Bank".

 The members of Penguin Logistics immediately recognized the map to be "Bank"