Chapter 14-THE END(?)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE.
"'The Hogwarts Kid Killer'... That's make for a more interesting article than the ones I've been doing lately, I suppose," said Rita as her quill flew across her notepad.

"And your end of the bargain?"

"Oh, of course. You see, Zenith wouldn't let me have a sleepover at her place or anything like that, but I did catch wind..."
************************************
And so Zenith Xeep stood in Knockturn Alley, completely unaware that the aforementioned conversation had occured, or that the ministry had been tipped off.

"We meet again, Zenith." Wilkie Twycross emerged from the shadows. "Tell me, did-"

There were a few 'pops', and Wilkie and Zenith were bound by ropes.

"Sir, we did nothing wrong!" exclaimed Wilkie as they were surrounded by aurors (because that, folks, is all it takes for R to go down-no, really).

"We'll be the judge of that," replied one of the aurors. "Let's just say we've heard some... INTERESTING things. From trusted sources." He clapped his hands at the aurors. "Take them in."

PSA: This was supposed to be a prank, but then I realized that you guys would probably be upset that it WAS a prank and that I was going to keep putting out excuse plots of decreasing quality instead of heading out before I hit rock bottom. Because you guys are awesome and you deserve better than I can give you with this series.

But seriously, if you want me to continue, or if you want any closure/epilogue chapters, let me know in the comments and I will happily oblige. Because frankly, I'm not quite ready to put this down either.

Last but not least, THANK YOU. I truly couldn't have done this without you guys.