Please be careful my Bambina 🥹🧑‍🚒

Sunday June 21 st

ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER AND ALSO THE VERY LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR,

Maya is going back to being a firefighter at Station19, and chief Ross knows that Maya and Carina have six beautiful children and she can't risk her life in excessive fires, she can be in the aid car , and that's going to be fine with Maya.

4h38 am
**Carina is breastfeeding Londyn and she has to express her feelings about Her courageous wife going back to being an excellent firefighter. **

Carina: babe please don't go back, I can't .... I'm sorry.... I'm trying to be supportive. I just can't help but think of the worst case scenarios,
Maya: babe, I have to, chief Ross is expecting me in this morning.
Carina: but, what if you don't come back home, then what am I going to do? I don't want to raise our children by myself... I guess I have to remember living in the headspace of " I may lose my wife today" again , I may become a single parent... I don't want to.

Maya: my love, I promise you I will be careful , I swear, plus chief Ross knows us, she knows we have six beautiful children and she said she will always make sure I come back home, she's doing it with Andy and Victoria babe, and they run in the fires, babe, please trust me when I say , I will keep repeating to myself " my sexy wife needs me home, my wonderful children need me home."
It did work the first time, I've always come back home, before, when it was the six of us , ( Lorenzo,Chloe, Violet and Scarlett) !
Carina: ohhhhhhhkayyyyyy ,

**Carina was pacing around the room like crazy, she was holding Londyn in her arms as she was finishing breastfeeding her, and she was calling Stefania, her wonderful therapist.**

Maya: what are you doing babe?
Carina: I'm calling Stefania, I need a appointment and as soon as possible....
Maya: why ? I'm still here,
Carina: yea , but we never know what is going to happen... you can literally die.
Carina: what is the point of having a cellphone if you are not going to answer it. Ughhhh !
Maya: babe , it's four in the morning...
Carina: SO ? She said she was available twenty four hours, seven days a week... in her ad and she has been doing this job for twenty years?!
Maya: everything will be fine.
Please trust me
Carina: okay... I trust you.
Maya: thank you, plus I thought you wanted to do a project with the kids today no?
Carina: hrmmm yea Maybe

**Maya reassured her wife by hugging her tight **
I'm here I haven't even started my shift I have to go , everyone, please be gentle with momma, okay, I will be back home before dinner.
Carina: okay thank you, we have to go back to sleep now!
** she put Londyn to sleep in her bed and came back to her side of the bed, RIGHT SIDE**
Maya: yes ...
____
Three hours later
7h32 am
**Maya was heading out the door, **

I have to go , everyone, please be gentle with momma, okay, I will be back home before dinner, I will always be home for dinner.
Everyone: okay mommy!
Violet: ohhh mommy, wait I have something for you, ** she gave her mommy a little good luck charm with a #1 mommy and a little firefighter woman gem on it**
Maya: ohhhh , that's a beautiful good luck charm baby! Thank you,
Violet: and look the little hook is purple so you can always remember that I made this for you!
** she gave her mommy a big hug and kiss **
Carina: Awnn that's nice of you Violet
Scarlett : wait when did you make it? Momma can we make more please,
Carina: well we'll have to go get everything we need to, but sure , that's a wonderful idea! Let's all get ready! Bye my love, I love you so much, to the moon and back, forever and always!

7h35 am maya headed back to Station19, Carina got every one of the children ready,

Carina: Chloe, Lorenzo I will need your help with your younger siblings when we are in the store please.
Lorenzo: of course momma, we'll gladly help you out.
Chloe: yessss Exactly,
Carina : grazie mille, i only have my two hands so one stroller it is,
Violet: Woah I hope the one stroller is for Londyn and Alessandro momma,
Carina: actually yes it is,
Scarlett : yea because we are big enough now and we are able to behave..

** one trip to Sonia's Arts Shop , Carina bought a jewelry crafting set with a bracelet maker and colour by number one of is A Comic , superhero themes for Lorenzo, it was either that or a call of duty themed , which is a huge NO , and a Harry Potter themed one for Chloe... and The twins got a new colouring book of 200 pages Carina bought herself many coloring books for herself, to do whenever she's stressed , so everyone will have something to do this summer.**

10h37 am
Violet: momma , can we make necklaces and bracelets together?
Carina: siii, of course we can , let's get everything settled down on the craft table ,
Chloe: yayyy, I love doing crafts ,
Carina: me too Bambina, it's relaxing....
Chloe: yea

** Carina had the tv on , the news, but on mute, and she lifted her head up and she saw " breaking news, a young little girl, age 10 her name is Alicia , went missing from her family home, she was last seen wearing her blue dark jewn blue dress with light brown sandals, her family said she went to the park near by her house, with her younger brother, Liam , age 7 , her little brother came back home like his parents told them to 20 minutes, they were leaving to go to their grandparents house for the week."

** The police and fire department of Seattle and everyone in the community, are actively searching for the missing little girl **

Carina: ohhhhh damn, ** she texted her wife, she knew she might not get an answer right away but she gave it a shot **

Hi my love,
I just saw the news, babe, I'm traumatized....
What can we do to help!
Stay safe , I love you so much Bambina!
Your beautiful sexy , wife.
💋💋-Cari."

Maya quickly replied with
Hey babe, I know, we're just surrounding the perimeter and taping everything with yellow CRIME SCENE TAPE, just pray . That's all we can do, I got to go babe, we're on the location. I'm staying safe babe, can't wait to see you later, at 16h00!
Xx -
Your sexy firefighter,💋💋"

Carina turned off the tv so her children wouldn't get traumatized...
————-
16h20
Maya turned into her driveway and the kids were ALL EXCITED and waited for their mommy by the windowsill. Carina was cuddling with Londyn, she fell again on the stairs.

Maya: hiiiii ,
Violet: mommy, hiiiiii,
Scarlett: im very happy you are home mommy...
Alessandro: we missed you all, today, mommy.
Maya: you did?
Lorenzo: yessss, especially momma!
Maya: she did, where is she?
Chloe: she's in the bathroom with Londyn.
She spilled raspberries all over her hands and smooshed them all.
**Maya laughed**
Carina: what do you do , the next time?
Londyn : I vait for momma give me some!
Maya: hiiii babe! I'm home!
Carina: hiiii , im extremely relieved that you are home, kiss me please!
Maya: I was going to! Hiii Londy ,
Londyn : mommy , up me !
Carina: so how was your first day back babe?
Maya: ohhh it was good, I'm happy to be back, it was really like old times, except that C A L L !
Carina : you still haven't F O U N D. H. E R ?
Maya : No , but they are goin to keep looking, until they do!
Carina: I can't even imagine how her family must feel right now and I didn't stop thinking about it,
Maya: I know, but we are all here, so let's not think about that okay.
** the kids all showed what they did during the day , their multiple bracelets and lucky charms and she was very impressed with everyone's patience, because the youngest children are not the type of children to stay out and do one activity for a long period of time **

Maya: so what did you do today babe?
Carina: oh I started a load of laundry but I didn't have the energy to put it in every one's room, so that's another thing to do , tomorrow, or whenever I have the energy, and then I bought the kids and myself colouring books and I did two pages of my colouring books!
Maya: Awnn that's cool, and don't worry about the laundry I'll put everything away,
Carina: ohhh thank youuu Bambina,

** Everyone was exhausted from their day , so they were all asleep by  21 h15 , **