vi. nostalgia

━ ✩・*。

━ ✩・*。

It has been one week since that day. Princess Dami might have stop thinking of ending her live as a solution to her problem but she still doesn't want to marry the king.

She doesn't understand why he would want to marry her when he had so many wives already especially she just freshly turned 18.

Such a greedy old man.

She even had an interaction with his daughter before when she comes to take a visit to their land last year. They end up becoming a good friends but now she have to become his soon-wife-to-be so it will be so awkward between them.

Just when she thought that she had made a friend her happiness were crushed by the old man desires.

She felt disgusted just by thinking that she need to share one night in the same bed as the old man. To be honest, she had already sense something that doesn't feel quite right before but she doesn't want to make an assumption. Well turn out the gaze he send to her last year was a sign of flirting.

Dami shut herself inside her room. She doesn't allow anyone to enter except one person. He's the only one that can get in and out with her permission. He's the only who truly understand how she feels.

*knock, knock, knock*

"It's me, princess." a familiar voice can be heard behind the door.

"You may enter."

Slowly sliding the door as he opened it, Gunwook enter the room bringing something for her to eat. "I brought some food and soup for you. You should eat before it become cold."

He put down the table with food in front of her but Dami doesn't seems like she had any appetite to eat right now. Her mind seems to be wandering off somewhere else.

Meanwhile Gunwook doesn't know how to cheer her up as the situation she was in was a difficult matter so he just sit beside her to accompany her like usual.

"How good it will be if I get to see the moon up close. "she suddenly muttered.

Gunwook suddenly smile a bit as he had a good idea to make the princess happy now. He stood up and offered his hands to Dami asking her to follow him. She was hesitant at first but it doesn't hurt to accept the offer either so she accept it gladly.

As soon as she stood up Gunwook suddenly lifted her body up carrying her. She quickly wrapped her hands around his neck as she was afraid to fall. "Wait wait, what are you doing? Put me down. " rather than scared she felt embarrassed because they're so close next to each other.