19 - Dangerous Mirrors and AH SHIT here we go again

That night I was walking back to my room and I saw Tanjiro get kicked out of Genya's. I kept walking faster to try and avoid him. After I was sure he was gone I slipped into Genya's room.

"BITCH!" I yelled.

"WHAT!?"

"I AM GONNA KILL SOMETHING!"

"YEAH! Wait- NO!"

I fell to my knees and then face planted into the floor.

"You okay Y/n?"

"No..."

"Why?"

"You know why...."

"Ohhhh, yeah you fucked up."

"You better watch your tone, new hashira remember?"

"WELL I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE ASKING ME!"

"BECAUSE YOUR THE ONLY ONE I CAN TRUST!"

"OH BUT THE LITERAL LOVE HASHIRA IS HERE! WHY CAN'T YOU ASK HER OR YOUR DAD!?"

"I CAN'T LET DAD KNOW ABOUT THIS! IT'S LIKE HOW YOU CAN'T TALK TO YOUR BROTHER ABOUT YOUR LITTLE CRUSH ON MUICHIRO! AND I HEARD HE'S HERE TO SO WHY DON'T YOU GO KISS HIM AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL AFTER THAT!"

Genya gave me a warning and angry glare.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought up your brother."

"It's fine. Is Mui really here? "

"Yeah you didn't know?"

"NO!"

"OH SHIT!"

Genya and I talked for a bit before I said good night and began walking back to my room

"Hey Y/n!"

Dammit...

"Hey man..." I kept walking but I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Look, I wanted to talk to you... about last night-"

"I'm sorry. "

"What?"

"I'm sorry for kissing you without your permission and then just slamming the door in your face. I'm really sorry for kissing you."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I didn't ask you and it was rude! You probably don't feel the same way about me and that just makes it even worse!" 

He gently cupped my cheek with his left hand and smiled softly. 

"Who said I didn't feel the same way?" He brought his face closer to mine and softened his gaze. 

"Tanjiro?" He pressed his lips against mine and it took me a second to process what was actually happening. I kissed back and my face turned bright red.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded aggressively before turning around and running back to my room. I fell onto my bed and screamed into my pillow, kicking my legs. My door slid open and I looked over to see tiny Nezuko. 

"Oh hey Nezuko."

She held her hand out to me and I took it. She lead me to another room and Tanjiro was lying on the floor in frustration.

"You okay?"

"I can't braid hair..."

"Oh? That's all?"

Nezuko sat down in front of me and pointed at a photo of Mitsuri.

"Oh you want her hair?"

She nodded and I sat down behind her.