10 : OUTBURST

Murtasim noticed Meerab going fuming in jealousy and felt bad for hurting her and not listening to her. What he would have listened to? Did she ever explain anything to him? He heard Rohail talking about contract and divorce, he felt land slipping from his ground. He couldn't understand how he should react. What does that mean? When he saw Meerab quiet he felt she doesn't like him and hated him. He felt like they are in the same place where they started their journey. Or maybe that was not a journey but just a forced relationship which she was bearing because of pressure.

He looked down when a child came towards him and gave him a small chit with Meerab's name written on it. He caressed the hair of the child and asked him to go carefully. The child went back after passing a smile towards him which made him smile. Children are very innocent and gifts from God. He loves children but he can't have his own child because he lost his heart to a girl who doesn't want him in her life.

He walked towards his room ready to face another lane of misunderstanding and taunt from her because by mistake he called Haya's name before. He was unaware that she was coming and Haya was behind him that's why he assumed the person to be Haya. The girl he hates the most but he doesn't disrespect any woman that's the reason he never took any action against her. He doesn't have any rights also because he doesn't care about her presence.

"Haya what are you doing here?", He heard Meerab's voice and turned to see Haya standing behind him and Meerab was standing near the door. Shock could be an understatement for him right at this moment. He looked towards Meerab in horror and stepped back to make the distance between him and Haya

"V..vo I came to talk with you Murtasim", Haya replied passing a cheesy smile which boiled his heart and scared him to hell as she is pushing him towards the cliff. He noticed Meerab's face turned red which scared him as he can't handle one more misunderstanding between them. Already they are facing a lot of problems and misunderstandings. He won't be able to handle another one.

"We will talk later. Go", he said gesturing Haya to move out of his room, Haya was about to deny but he raised his voice and repeated his words which scared Haya as she knows his anger very well and went out. He locked the door of their room and came towards Meerab to talk with her and apologise for his words and behaviour. He feels bad for everyone even if that person is his enemy then how can he not feel bad for his love?

"Wow, I must appreciate your talent Murtasim. If I'm not here then you are ready to romance with Haya. Great. I must say you are a great actor but people call this behaviour as cheap. And you are a cheater", Meerab shouted angrily and pushed Murtasim when he was about to hold her hand. Her sudden change shocked him but still, he maintained his calm posture because he don't want to hurt her.

"Meerab I am not cheating on you. I love you and I have no other girl in my life", he replied politely and stepped forward to hold her so that he could feel her presence but Meerab again pushed him away angrily. Tears rolled from her eyes as she felt Haya winning Murtasim and herself losing. She started to like Murtasim and came here to breach the contract but when she saw him with Haya, she felt cheated. She couldn't believe her eyes that first, he was expecting her in the hall and now in the room. Then what is her place in his life? Why he married her?

"No you have two girls and you want to enjoy with both. You come towards me so that you could touch me and use..." Before Meerab could speak further Murtasim interrupted her in middle

"Think before you speak because I am not going to take any of your blame anymore. I have proved you wrong every time whenever you misunderstood me. I have told you n'th times that I have only one girl in my life that are you. Now it is up to you if you want to believe me then do otherwise don't do that. Anyways I know you will never accept any of your mistakes ", Murtasim warned angrily and was about to go out of his room when Meerab stopped him by asking a question