14: Raging Hearts.

Adhe se jada untouched drafts hai but wrote this according to my mood. Regarding 46th episode shot so tried but couldn't complete. Will publish remaining shots of this book soon❤️❤️
I wrote on this track because I wanted to show them solving their issue themselves
________
Compared to earlier, Meerab appeared weaker. She was once fierce and would fight for what she believed to be her rights, but it appeared that she is now fighting a battle with herself. Saba got a hint that she is in love with Murtasim from her responses and poetry. Ever since meeting Meerab, she has been sobbing uncontrollably whenever she speaks about Murtasim. That is not how they have ever discussed Murtasim before; when they did, Meerab would tell them how much she hated him and called him the rudest person she had ever met. However, after hearing Meerab speak, it is evident that Murtasim is not like that. And Meerab's feelings for Murtasim has changed, now what about Rohail who was asking to meet Meerab?

"Agar esa ho gya toh Rohail ka kya hoga?", Saba inquired. Meerab turned to face Saba in shock at her statement. Rohail? It is impossible for her to ever leave Murtasim, so she does not even want to think about that man. Glancing slightly, she saw Murtasim standing near the door, where she had noticed a shadow. The moment she saw Murtasim, she felt her body freeze. She felt too weak to even stand up, thinking it was just another misunderstanding. She felt his emotionless eyes as she stared into them. Her eyes used to portray every emotion in the past, but now she is seeing something unusual and new.

She called out his name, "Murtasim" and got to her feet. Here he is wearing a light green three-piece suit. She was sorely missing him and was expecting him to come get her because she did not want to live here or anywhere else. She could feel her eyes shining with tears as she saw him. She is fed up with her life, her issues, and everything that they have to deal with. She wishes she could clean up all the mess and live happily ever after, but this man will never be able to make things simple for her. Looking him over, she could see that despite his disheveled hair, he still looked good. She refused to look away and just continued to stare at him in silence, and he reciprocated as he observed her and attempted to decipher her choice. When Murtasim felt the vibration of his phone and saw the notification on his pocket, he eventually broke the eye lock.

"I thought you were waiting for me", he said and turned to leave Meerab and her friend, sensing that she was no longer interested in going with him. He understands that he was never her first choice, and despite months of marriage, he believes they are on the same page. Nothing had changed between them except the dates. She would always pick Rohail over him because she still likes that dumb guy. The fact that they were still discussing Rohail but not him upset him. He believed that she cared about him and that their gap was closing, but now they are back at the beginning. He started to run as his legs began to tremble, but he stopped when he heard her soft voice.

"Means you will go back without listening to me again as if I was the one who said that?", Meerab asked and he turned to see her with tears. Tears were streaming from Meerab's eyes as she turned away, feeling betrayed by him once more. By abandoning her at a place that no longer holds any meaning for her, he is betraying her. They are not her real parents, and they have also abandoned her. Why, then, should she remain here? As Murtasim approached Meerab, he could feel her tears piercing him. It seemed to him that he was the cause of her tears. He made her cry by abandoning her and refusing to listen. He ought to be sorry for not leaving her; he should have listened to her instead of acting on his own judgment.

When there was only an inch separating them, he stopped walking in her direction. He was so focused on her that he forgot about the surroundings. She is his world, his destination and his dream , his home , she is his everything He does not want to lose her and is willing to do whatever it takes to bring her back to him. He gently wiped her tears with his thumb as he moved his hand towards her face. Meerab squeezed her eyes shut, and he noticed her tears getting more and more absorbed into his thumb. She continued to stare at him as he stared into her eyes, asking why. Meerab took a step back when she heard Saba's voice interrupt their reverie.