4: Longing For Eachother

I am happy so thought to make you happy too. We wonnnn 🥳🥳😭😭. Still can't believe itt. Will reply to your comments soon. Sorry for not replying to a every comment over the past few days.

___________

"Ok.I admit my mistakes and will do whatever you want me to do. I will not even come close to you but please stop crying", Murtasim whispered near her ear and began rubbing her back softly. He wrapped one hand around her waist and drew her in closer, encasing her in his arms. With tears in her eyes, Meerab turned to face him, who was staring at her with concern. He believes that she does not love him after two long years of her fighting with him over nothing more than her rights? Just like Haya said? Is he blind or what? Can't he see the care, the need in her eyes for him ? She is the girl who never forgets or forgives, but she has forgiven him every single time, including this time. Just to listen to this?

"Murtasim Khan, I never had a problem with you getting close. Haya was my biggest issue. That night, when everyone was going to say goodbye to Mariyam, what was she doing in our room with you?", Meerab angrily yelled,  gesturing to his heart, which he acknowledges beats for her. How come he can not trust her if that beats for her? She took a step backward, realizing that she would be foolish to reveal her feelings to him. He does not even deserve the hug she gave him a minute ago; he is a blind, dumb, and irrational person who is incapable of sensing someone is feelings for him.

He thinks that she was not in her senses but she was. She was aware of what she was doing and was doing at the moment. Though she is hesitant, she knows what he wants from her and she needs him in her life. She wants to know the answers to all of the questions that are on her mind. She felt so weak, and as the feelings she had stuffed deep inside her heart began to surface, she gave him a hug. She needed him, as always, to comfort her and stand by her side, but once more, he doubted her love. Yes, she never admitted but she always had feelings for him. She never forgot him and never stopped loving him. She discovered that loving him was the greatest feeling she had ever experienced, and even now, after parting ways, she still feels the same way about him.

"Meerab I thought it was you, and..." He opened his mouth to speak in his favor, but Meerab cut him off angrily. This was the moment she had been waiting for, so she dried her tears and got up to fight for herself. She will not back down before fighting with him today because she has always wanted to stand up for herself. He believes he was right when in fact he was wrong. He is the one who created doubts in her mind. He is the primary cause of their separation because he was so comfortable with Haya.

"Stop acting innocent Murtasim. You know what she was doing in your room, as well as what you would have done alone in there. And then you got closer to me, and after you f*cked me, you left me alone, making me feel used. Since I was meant to return to my parents the following day, you simply did that and departed without giving me any assurance. Kya samnhti mai? Ek baar istemal kia or agle din firse chod aaoge mujhe mere ghar. That house which I abandoned, it's you who broke my trust", Meerab said angrily recalling the night when they became one. She had come to confess her feelings for him and accept him, but he ruined the whole thing. By putting Haya in their way and abandoning her when he knew she needed his love—and above all, his support—and by putting her all alone. She wanted him to promise that he would never leave her, but he did. He left her without giving her the chance to explain why she was seated next to Rohail.

She went with them merely to spend some time together, but she was reliant on him for everything. He claims she insulted him, but in reality, he insulted her by not believing her and by giving Rohail the impression that they are not content with each other. He could have maintained his composure and explained that he was here to take his wife, who was prepared to accompany him. All he had to do was ask.