Rachel and Sara Part 2

Agent Brown sat Infront of her boss Janet Summers, head of the juvenile protection and relocation division. Brown waited patiently as her boss reed over the files and paperwork, when Janet finally spoke. "Looks like everything is in order here with the documents, but you say there was an error as for his age." How so? Well the records say that he is 14, but he looks to be size wise only around 5 maybe 6 years old, but the biggest red flag that his age is incorrect is that he is still in what seems to be the beginning stages of potty training. Maggie has him down in the Daycare as we speak. She already informed me that she changed him out of a wet pull-up and put him down for a nap. I also changed him before bringing him down to the office. Janet thought it over for a second and then said. "Well it does seem to be an error, but it is no big deal we will just reassign his age to something more appropriate." Thats the great part about my job is I can create new lives for people and keep them safe at the same time. I just changed his age to 5 years old which sounds a bit more appropriate for his maturity level. I will finish out the paperwork and then get on the task of finding him housing. 

Agent Brown spoke up. Actually if I may suggest something? It maybe a little unorthodox, but I feel it will speed up the process of finding him placement because you are obviously aware of the limited options available at the moment. Janet said she was listening. I have an old fling from college, we dated most of undergrad, but I still keep in close touch with her and I think she would be a perfect fit for him as far as suitable placement immediately.  Janet said skeptically I am interested in hearing more, but you are aware of the mountains of red tape and background checks and everything that goes along with the whole placement process. Brown said she completely understood and would take full responsibility if it didnt work out, but that Rachel was a pediatric surgeon and her fiancé was a marketing executive. If anyone was fit for the job they were. Plus they have both been dying to adopt. Janet sat quietly for a moment and the said "Ok I will allow it, but if it goes south then you will be mopping floors at a black site in Guam." Brown knew that she was joking, but also dead serious at the same time, but wasn't worried one bit. She walked out of the office and dialed Rachel. 

Rachel was on the way to the hospital. she had a relatively light day when it came to surgeries. she then herd her phone ring and looking at the navigation screen saw it was Agent Brown. Pulse racing she answered the phone. Brown immediately started talking letting her know she didnt have much time to chat, but that she had great news, but needed an answer right away. She had an adorable 5 year old boy who needed placement immediately. She knew they were looking for a baby, but she feels it would be a perfect middle ground because he is extremally well behaved, but is still only at the bigging stage's of potty training. He is still in Pull-Ups during the day and Pampers at night. In her opinion though he might not have been ready to be out of diapers quit yet, but that if she was interested than that would be her parental discretion. Rachel almost wrecked the car she was so overwhelmed with excitement. She couldnt even speak. You could hear Brown on the other end asking if she was there, until finally Rachel screamed. "YES YES ABSOLUTELY WE WILL TAKE HIM! Brown laughing and relived asked when she thought would be the soonest she could get the house in order? Rachels head spinning with, so many things she knew she needed to do said give me 3 days. Will that work? Brown said that should work perfect. Rachel Hung up the phone and called the attending physician on duty and told him she had a family emergency and would not be able to make it in today. After that she headed straight for Baby-Rus with joy in her heart and mission on her mind. 

Not knowing his exact size, she figured it would be a fun activity for the 3 of them to go clothes shopping. That way they could bond, and he could pick out what he liked, so for now when she arrived, she knew for now she needed to get the absolutely necessary supplies. She would have everything delivered in the morning and set up to give Sara the Suprise of her life.