Toddler Now

Rachel walked Sam up the stairs and into his new room. When she opened the door and Sam got a glimpse of his new room, a wave of shock and fear, yet excitement and comfort rushed through his whole body. Rachel saw the look of shock on his face and asked if he liked his new room? Sam snapped out of it and looked up at Rachel, who looked slightly nervous thinking maybe he hated it. Sam nodded shyly and said, "yes ma'am I like my race car bed." Sam saw a sense of relief and a warm glow of joy wash over Rachels face, "Great!" she said. I wasn't sure what you would like, so I did my best with the knowledge I had about little boys your age. Sam confused wanted to speak up and let her know, she had to be mistaken as he surveyed the room. The room had anything a toddler could possibly dream of. race car bed with the sides raised slightly, so they don't fall out of bed. A toy chest, big colorful hopscotch rug. A big bin for crayons and coloring books, you name it. He thought that he might actually secretly like the room, but of course he couldn't give in that easy yet could he? Rachel led him further in and that is when he saw the item or items, that officially made the clear distinction between being a little boys room and being a room for an older toddler. There in the corner sat a changing table, correction his changing table. Underneath he saw it was stacked with huge amounts of Pampers Cruisers and Pull-Ups training pants. Enough to wear he wasn't sure if they knew his accidents were a fluke and would pass soon enough, just a faze or they really didn't expect him to be out of Pampers or that he was or would be Potty-Trained anytime soon. He had such a long day he figured he would just let it be for right now and pick up the big boy battle tomorrow. 

Rachel picked him up and laid him on the changing table and started to undress him with ease. Sam's pulse started to race and his cheeks grew red with the most intense combination of embarrassment and excitement. She stared down at him lovingly, like he had been hers from birth, that strong motherly instinct and connection was there in spades. Sam held his breath as she undid his Pamper one tape at a time, finally revealing his crown jewels. He wasn't sure why he was so overwhelmed with emotion. He had been in Pampers at night for most if not all his life and had only recently started to need Pull-Ups during the day again, other than that he mostly only needed them on long car rides or trips just in case, so he was used to getting his diaper changed at night, but never really by someone as beautiful and caring as Rachel was. 

She began to wipe him down with Baby-Wipes and luckily and unlucky enough for him, that part of his body still looked like a toddler's. He was hoping it would grow one day, but he wasn't to confidant. He knew what the feeling he was having was. The rush of excitement and the pulse down below. The only reason he knew what was going on was the fact he got the same feeling whenever his friend Tim, stole one of his dad's Playboy magazines and had the same feeling looking at the pictures, but in truth he thought Rachel was 10 times prettier, than the girls he saw in the magazine. Another embarrassing stamp of his status in their eye's was before, he had time to try and lift up his rear, so that his sitters or whichever grown up was changing him. She grabbed his ankles and lifted them up and slide the new Pamper under him before putting him back down. It bothered him, he guessed because even though, he was being changed into a baby diaper by a Grown-Up. He felt by at least participating that tiny amount, gave him however little piece of independence left, like he was trusted enough to at least participate in the process. Sam decided it wasn't important enough to even bother with, so he just laid there patiently like a good boy, as she finished pulling up the front of his diaper and tapping the sides shut. Rachel then went into his bag and grabbed his cousin's or now his spiderman footed pajamas to put him in. Rachel could almost not contain herself, after she saw how cute he looked in his PJ's. 

All fixed up and ready for bed, she picked him up and carried him to his new toddler bed. Sam felt it useless to protest at this point and felt comforted in her arms as she tucked him in and turned off the lights. Sam exhausted, but strangely at peace wondered, what would be in store for him tomorrow, as he drifted soundly to sleep.