Chapter - 11

Little bit of 18+ is here.. hehehe .. enjoy...

Author pov

Pete knocked on the door. He purposely wore a cap and mask to hide his face from Vegas.

He entered in the office. He greeted Vegas.

Pete: Good afternoon Khun Vegas.

( OMG please help me...)

Vegas: Mm Good Afternoon.

Pete: Here is your Food.

Vegas: Can you please put that on the table.

( He pointed at the table in the corner of the room)

Pete: Yes Khun.

( Yaah, he didn't realise it is me. Hey, Pete you are an amazing actor.
Pete thought to himself)

Vegas: Thank you.

Pete: It's my pleasure. Enjoy

Vegas: Mm Btw what's your name.

( He has a teasing smile on his face).

( Mmmhhh.... What he want now.
Why is my name important. Is he flirting with me, but he doesn't know who i am...

Huh... Wait, is he flirting with someone. Arghhh

Vegas you pervert i will kill you....

Vegas went to sit on the chair. He gestured Pete to sit with him. Pete obeyed.

He took a bite from his plate and chewed it)

Vegas: nom nom nom... Ahhhh mhhh
It's so delicious...

( He moaned while swallowing the food.
Pete gulped from those sounds from Vegas)

Pete: You like the food Khun.

Vegas: Yes, and you didn't tell your name yet.

( Pete is nervous now. He want to disappear from here soon.

Please Heaven's Angels please come fast and take me from here... Arghh..

Vegas touched Pete's hand. Vegas directly looked into his eyes. Pete got nervous from the look.

Suddenly Pete knock it off his hand and tried to ran away from him. But Vegas was more faster than him. Vegas grabbed his hand immediately.

Then Pete knows that he was pinned to the wall by Vegas. They are apart an inch from each other. They are heavily panting now)

Vegas: Where do you think you are going Pete..

Pete: Huh!!! How did you know it was me ..

( Pete removed his cap and mask with sudden shock)

Vegas: That's not important Pete. I want to know one thing , why are you in this uniform.. why didn't you tell me anything about your job.

( He said sternly)

Pete: I am sorry ... Wuuuuuhhhhhuuuhh crying .... Vegas I'm really sorry... Sniff.... I really a dumb person for sure. Don't hate me.... Wuhhhuhhhhhhuuu

( Then Vegas pulled him into a hug).

Vegas: Hey baby don't cry... I forgive you... Okay.. Do you think that, if i know about your partime job i will not allow you to go..

( Pete nodded).

Ohh baby you got me wrong. I am saying now, i respect every choice of yours and i will protect you... Please look at me.. Pete ... Please babyy...