Chapter -17

Hi friends.. i want to give it a try to TopKhun..
Because khun is the elder one here.. so I thought I need to settle him down first...

I wish you guys will understand me..

Enjoy reading...

And forgive me if I didn't get into your expectations...🥺🙏

Top pov:

Since the day Pete asked me about mine and Khun's relation, that gave me a sleepless nights... I don't know what I feel about him..

But whenever he talks to me, and approach to me with simple matters, I feel like it was such good to be near him..

Everyone says that he is a craziest one and lazy person.. but I don't think so...

Because in this past two years I am seeing him... He is a nice person in my eyes... He helps the the poor ones when their needs, and protective towards his brothers and family...

And i noticed one thing too, he is treating his bodyguards like his own family .... They are so much friendly and comfortable around him...

This past months I am thinking about my feelings towards khun... I think I have a feeling towards him..

I don't know if it called love or just an affection...

I don't want to make things more difficult and hard... I need to talk to khun this personally..

It's about the two of us.. so it will be better to talk it out...

I believe khun will hear me and understand me...

So I called him....

Top: Sawadee kha khun..

Khun: ahhh... Top.. Sawadee..
How are you....

Top: i am fine... How are you..

Khun: i am all okay... Didn't go to hospital..

Top: no.. i took a day off..

Khun: ohh... Are you sick..

Top: no ..i am fine..i want to ask you something...

Khun: what is it...!!?

Top: are you available today.. i want to discuss something with you...

Khun: hhh.... I.... Hmmm.....okay..

Top: i will sent you the location...

.............

Tankhun pov:

I was watching the new drama with my babies but that got interrupted by a call...

At first I didn't attention to it... But the name of the caller ID shakes me a bit...

Ahhh it dr.top..

Why is he calling me all of a sudden...why is my heart dancing like this...my babies got worried because of the reaction from me...

Pol: khun no... What happened... Why are you shaking like this...!!?

Pete: khun no.... Are you okay....

Porsche: who is on the phone...

Khun: it's top ....

Big: pick the call khun no... Hurry...

Khun: I....i don't know what is he calling for...!??